🥀How it all Began🥀

A/N: I do not own My Hero Academia. It and it's characters rightfully belong to Kohei Horikoshi.

"Mom! Dad! Come one I want to see what quirk I will get!" Said an energetic little green haired boy.

"Izuku you don't have to worry! It's not like the doctor's office is going anywhere." Giggled the woman who is Izuku's mother.

"Inko I got the keys! Let's head and see what our little moss head's quirk is" said a man.

"Hisashi dear we are ready especially Izuku" said Inko as Izuku is head banging in excitement while holding his All Might action figure.

🥀At the Doctor's🥀

"I'm sorry but I think you should give up" said the quirk doctor.  Izuku can be seen sitting on the chair frozen as he dropped his All Might action figure.

  Izuku can be seen sitting on the chair frozen as he dropped his All Might action figure

"Um sorry but can you explain that doctor" said Hisashi.

"Ok but before I answer that what are your quirks Mr and Mrs. Midoriya?"

"My Husband has an air pressure cannon quirk and I have a small form of telekinesis." Said Inko

" I see" said the doctor as he pulled up an X-Ray. "In order to identify whether an individual will have a quirk, it can be seen in the pinky toe. The individual in question will either get a stronger form of one of their parents quirk or both. If a person were to get a quirk, they would have only one joint, but it appears that your son had two" he said as he showed them the picture.

"I understand doctor, thank you" said Hisashi as they made their leave.

On the way home Izuku was crying seeing that he didn't have a quirk and his parents did their best to comfort him.

The next day at school, Izuku was seen in the playground until he was walked up to by his 'best friend,' Katsuki Bakugo aka Kacchan.

"Hey Izuku" he said as Midoriya looked up at him. " How was it at the quirk doctor? I bet my quirk is better then yours" he boasted as he let out explosions from his hands