Chapter 11 - What if

I smile biting my lip as he is sitting on a chair at the table in my kitchen. I still cannot believe he is actually here. He took his time to come and see me and I think that's the most beautiful thing anyone has ever done for me.

"Here's to you being awesome." Sebastian says rising a glass and I bite softly on my index finger as I smile still watching him astonished. I let our glasses clink as I don't break the contact with the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen.

"You're a crazy dude." I whisper under my breath trying so hard not to smile anymore. I'm am going to creep him out.

"You're an awesome engineer." He smiles wiggling his eyebrows like he just shot me his best comeback ever heard and I chuckle looking at him. "I want to see your dissertation project." He tells me and I sigh pretending to think if I should actually show it to him or not. "You promised!" He enhances his shocked face with the tone of his voice and I shake my head.

"I want you to see the real deal first." I say knowing that it will have much bigger impact if he visits the city first before seeing my virtualization of Cluj. "Your opinion matters to me so I think after visiting Cluj you can actually give me your full perspective on my project." I add explaining and he tilts his head nodding. "When are you leaving?" I ask realizing he might just stay here for a night.

"I need to be in the Czech Republic two days after tomorrow." He tells me and I nod remembering he is filming The Falcon and The Winter Soldier. "I suppose tomorrow is all the time we have for now." He adds and I smile looking at him.

"Well 24 hours with you is better than a few hours of Facetiming." I chuckle and he nods clearly agreeing.

"Speaking of, mom was surprised to hear me talk so much Romanian to her these last weeks. She was really curious what or who triggered my sudden language improvement." Seb says biting his bottom lip and I raise a brow.

"Oh, now I'm curious of your reply." I say meaning every word and he chuckles.

"Well I told her my new friend is from Romania and she was over the moon hearing this. You should've seen her face when I starter cussing in Romanian." He laughs telling me and I smile looking at him.

"I didn't realize ... I didn't realize we were friends." I furrow my eyebrows a bit dramatizing a bit and he tilts his head.

"We facetime weekly, sometimes daily." He states the obvious and I smile deciding to mock this a little.

"Are you saying I am friends with the Sebastian Stan? I should tweet that." I exaggerate making sure he gets that it's a joke and he bites his lip smiling.

"I dare you."

"Only one problem. I hate social media." I scrunch my face and he nods agreeing.

"And that's why we're friends." He smiles and I take a gulp of that wine watching him. I love the way he says we are friends. Going to Italy was the best decision of my life and to think I hesitated going there when I heard I have to go alone.

*flashback*

"Excuse my face but I barely took my eyes off the screen these days." I say holding the phone in one hand while closing my laptop with the other one.

"You look good... stop with the nonesense, but make sure you don't overdo it. How's it looking so far?" Sebastian asks me and I see he's in his apartment.

"Getting better to be honest. I've worked so much today." I say looking at the clock and I see it's already 4am. That means in that in New York now it's 9pm. "16 hours actually. I feel like my eyes could literally fall off." I add smiling and he seems worries a bit.