Chapter 3

(Three weeks Later)

Mrs Limelight: Hey why haven't you been texting me I've missed you jerk.

"CorbynBesson": Sorry I've been busy with tour. And I've missed you too.

Mrs Limelight: Wow you really think I believe you.

"CorbynBesson": Why don't you?

Mrs Limelight: You mean Why Don't We and if you are then like one of my post right now.

I then felt my phone vibrate. I looked at the top of my screen to see a notification that read, "corbynbesson liked your post." OH MY GOD he was actually Corbyn Besson. I started to text him.

Mrs Limelight: That was a quiescence.

"CorbynBesson": Fine then ft me.

Mrs Limelight: I'm surprised you even know what ft means.

"CorbynBesson": Just Facetime me Brazen.

I didn't answer, but soon enough my phone started to ring. I got scared at the fact that someone who's claiming to be Corbyn Besson is facetimeing me. I took a quick look in the mirror before answering the call. My heart dropped. I had the camera facing the ceiling and so did 'Corbyn'. I then heard a familiar voice say,

"Show me your face." It sounded just the Corbyn Besson.

"Not until you show me yours," I replied. He then lifted the phone up to reveal his face. I felt a steam of butterflys in my stomach. It was actually Corbyn.

"Oh my GOD," I said. He giggled.

"Come on show me your face," He said spinning around in his chair. I grabbed my phone and propped it up on a soda can sitting on my desk. He smiled. I laughed and put my hand over the camera. I moved my hand and looked at him.

"Wow your pretty," He said.

"Shut up Corbyn," I said has I felt my cheeks heat up. I stood up, walked over to my bed, and sat down.

"Why are sitting over there Jerk," Corbyn yelled. I was about to answer when someone walked into the room. I turned my head to my older sister walking in.

"Who are you on the phone with?" She asked sitting down on my bed.

"My Bean," I answered.

"BEAN?!" Corbyn yelled. My sister Harper leaned of to look at Corbyn who was on the phone across the room.

"Yep," I said popping the 'p'. He shook his head. My sister then walked out of the room.

"Who was that?" He asked.

"My sister Harper." I then heard an door open I turned my head it wasn't mine so I looked back at my phone standing there behind Corbyn was Jack Avery. I started freaking out.

"Oh my god I'm sorry i'm just going fan girl over here," I yelled. They both started to laugh when another person walked in.

"DANIEL!" I yelled and started to squeal. I then fell off my bed. They all started to laugh at me. I stood up and said,

"Shut up it's not funny."

"Yeah it is," I heard a new voice say. I looked up to see Daniel, Jack, Corbyn, Jonah, and Zach on the phone. Is this real happening? The Why Don't We was on the phone with me and I've been texting Corbyn Besson! Why is this happening? About five hours later I was still on the phone with Corbyn. I started to play "Falling." Corbyn started to sing along to the lyrics I smiled and looked down at him.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing just don't stop," I answered. He giggled and kept singing. At the end of the song I grabbed my phone and laid down.

"Hey Bean I got to go," I said.

"Why?" Corbyn asked with a pouty face. I giggled.

"Cus, I'm tired," I whined.

" So what is anyone making you get off the phone?" He asked.

"No."

"Then don't hang up," He claimed. I rolled my eyes.

"Corbyn I've been on the phone with you for six hours."

"Ok soooooo."

"Fine," I agreed. Corbyn started to sing again and I felt my eyelids grow heavy. I forced my eyes open. I then heard him say,

"You can fall asleep." I nodded, dropped my phone and closed my eyes. Soon enough I fell asleep. The next day I opened my eyes and sat up. I yawned and flipped my phone over. I saw Corbyn still on the phone. I saw him laying down on what looked like a bed sleeping. He was smiling and that made me smile too. I walked over to my closet and grabbed a white cropped tanked top and jeans. I got dressed and walked back over to my phone. Corbyn was no longer sleeping.

"Good morning Bean,"I said grabbing my phone, walking over to my huge mirror and sitting down.

"Good morning," Corbyn said in his scratchy morning voice. I set my phone down against the mirror and repositioned myself to be sitting on my knees. I then started to put my hair up. Once I had my hair in a messy ponytail I looked down at my phone. Corbyn was sitting at his desk with his hand under his chain staring at me. I smiled and he looked away. I laughed.

"You're an idiot I hope you know that," I said still laughing.

"You are too." I then I heard a knock at the door. I stood up and walked over to the door. I placed my hand on the cold, brass, door knob and turned it. I swung the door open to see Jake standing there. Jake is my very stupid boyfriend. He pushed me out of the way and jumped onto my bed. I let out a sigh before walking back over to my phone. Corbyn looked confused. I grabbed my phone and hung up.

Mrs Limelight: I'll call you later.

Corbyn saw the text but didn't say anything. That hurt me. I looked up to see Jake looking back. He looked furious. I felt my heart drop. I felt like every drop of my blood was being drained with his eyes. And no that's not a good thing. He had me terrified. I knew that if he tried he could knock me out with one hit. I looked away.

"Who was that?" He asked standing up. I set down my phone and stood up too.

"That's just my friend," I answered. I was looking down. Jake walked over to me and pushed my head up aggressively. I swallowed and looked up at him. He gets mad at me for everything. He even gets mad at me for hanging out with my older brother. I know it's stupid. I don't even like him that much but I think the reason I'm still holding on is his the most popular boy at school. And he use to be my only friend but now I had Corbyn. I really needed to break up with him but I couldn't bring myself to do it. My phone pinged and Jake picked it up. My heart dropped to my feet. He read the message and handed me the phone. I read the message, "Hey sweetie I'm going out with some friends tonight so I'll be home late, xoxo mom." I let out a huge sigh of relief and set my phone down. Thank God it wasn't Corbyn or I would have been killed.