Chapter 15

I smile at Corbyn across the room. We back at my house. Harper was hanging out. She left into her own room eventually, leaving me and Corbyn in there be our selfs. There has a silence upon us but it wasn't awkward it was, comfortable. I laugh and try to start up a conversation.

"So did you mean what you said?" I ask. He looked up at me. 

"Well yeah of course," He said surprised I asked. I smile even bigger. I really did love him. A lot. And to know he feels the same is crazy. Why would he love someone has boring has me?? I laugh at my thought. He raises an eyebrow. I shake my head at him.

"It's nothing." 

"Ummmm Brazen, I need to tell well ask you something." What does he mean "ask me something?" What did he want to ask? I didn't get scared cause I figured it was something good. I hope it is something good. I let out a sigh. 

"What?" I asked. He looked down and bite his lip. He was nervous? Why? 

"Bra would you, you know be, well I love you and I would love if," He trailed off. I could already tell what he was gonna ask. And yes. My answer would be YES if he was gonna ask what I thought. I little smirk pops up on my face and he sees it and laughs. I giggle. 

"Yes," I say cause he couldn't finish his question. 

"Thank god," He said standing up and taken me up into a huge hug. Now I was definitely sure I was right. I love this boy and I was more than happy to be his. I would have never thought I would end up dating the one and only Corbyn Besson. It's crazy. Everything is crazy. I want him. Everything about him is perfect. His voice, his hair, his style, his personality, everything. I'm so happy, and I want to spend the rest of my life with this guy. I couldn't ask for anyone better. It's almost like we meet through fate. I mean how did the famous Corbyn Besson just randomly text me?

It's crazy that he meet me because he was A Digit Off.  

A/n: SOOOOOOOO that's the end of my first book!!!! I hope y'all enjoyed, I loved writing it. I do have an idea for a second book, BUT I don't know. Comment and tell me if you'd want to read a second book!! <33333333