Chapter 12

After an hour long drive I finally get to the house. I park and climb out of the car. I take a deep breathe and walk up to the door. I pull my hand up and get ready to knock. But before I was able to the door swung open and a body fell onto mine. I stumbled but was able to keep them up. Corbyn it was Corbyn. I slip my arms under his and stand him up, but he wasn't able to stay up on his own.

"Man Corbyn how messed up are you?" I ask. I hear him giggle into my shirt. I slowly pull him back into the house and sit him down on a black couch.

"I thouuuuuuught youuuuu were bringgggggg me home," He dragged out. I laugh.

"My mom would kill me if I brought you to my house like this." His eye widen.

"CORBYN I'm just joking she wouldn't kill me," I ensure him. He lets out a sigh.

"So are you gonna stayyyyyy here then?" He ask turning to me and pouting his lip.

"I don't kno-" He cut me off.

"Yesssssss you are staying here!" He yells and tries to stand up falling has soon has he does.

"Fine." A smile lights up on his face still laying on the floor.

"COOOOOOOOOORBYN!" We hear someone yell. I knew exactly who it was, Daniel. I look up and see Daniel walking up someone under his arm. He was stumbling too but not has bad.

"Come one Corbyn let go do another round," Daniel says.

"No!" Both me and the girl under Daniel's arm say in sync. Corbyn turned to me and Daniel turned to her. I then see who this girl was.

"OH MY GOD ASIA!" I yell. We run up to each other and have a long hug.

"It's been so long," She says pulling away.

"Yea- wait where did the boys go?" I ask looking around. We make eye contact before I feel arms wrap around my waist and a head rest on my shoulder.

"IIIIIIIII got YOU!" He yells. I laugh.

"Found him," I say has he starts to pull me to a room. Me making sure he wouldn't fall. The room was a pretty big bedroom. I shut the door and set him down on the bed. He threw him self back and closed his eyes. I knew he wasn't asleep. He reposition him self to be laying down on his side. I sit down on the end of the bed.

"Lay dowwwwwwwn pwease," Corbyn says.

"Pwease?"

"Yes pweaseeeeee?"

"Fine," I say laying down beside him. I was laying facing the the opposite way that he was. I knew it was gonna take me awhile to fall asleep because I didn't have comfy clothes on. I waited until I thought Corbyn was asleep and stood up. I walked over to the bag Asia had gave me apparently it was the bag Corbyn brought. I start to look through it and pull out a gray shirt. I slip off my shirt off and put that one on. I also pull out purple basketball shorts and put them on. Corbyn's clothes on me were way to big but at least there comfy.

"That looks good on you," I hear someone say. I jump and look over at Corbyn now sitting up and swaying back and forth.

"Your up?" I ask walking over and sitting down next to him.

"YEP!" I laugh and turn to face him.

"I missed you, a lot," He says placing his hand on my face with a smile.

"Yeah?" I ask, of course I did miss him too. I look up at him. He was staring at me. He's eyes wide. Corbyn and I grew closer and closer until...... it happened we kissed. I didn't let it go on long. I pulled away.

"Corbyn your drunk," I say realizing he wont have any idea what just happened tomorrow. Not gonna lie the fact that he doesn't know what he's doing did kinda hurt me. He's just drunk, right?