Chapter 14// Short but sweet one 😁

A/n: HEYYYY it's been a longggggg time. I hope y'all like this chapter! It's very sweet and kinda short but I don't have the time to write a big huge chapter.... I've just started 5 new books, and one book that explains everything. Go check out my account for more details <3
~•~
I was scrolling through my socials when I hear a loud bang out side the car. I look up to see Corbyn staring through the window with his hands on glass, one holding a bag. I give him a annoyed smirk and hit the button on the door's arm rest to unlock the car. He climbs in and places the bag in the little section between us. That little wall made me feel better for some reason...... I knew I was shaken up by what happened last night, but what I didn't know was how, what, or if I should tell Corbyn.

"Are you ok?" He asks, noticing my state of wonder.

"Yeah, are you with your whole headache?" I ask trying to steer the situation away from me.

"I should be," he says swallowing a little pill he had in his hand. He then pushed the bag to the floor in the back, removing the wall that had brought me comfort. I look over and throw him a fake smile in return for his.

"Are you sure your ok?" He asks again. We were just sitting in a near empty parking lot and I couldn't hold it in anymore.

"No. I'm not ok," I answer softly. I watch his face drop, has I repositioned my self to face him. I had to tell him now. I had to get this weight off my chest.

"Last night when I got there it was late and you were already very messed up. After awhile I brought you into a room so you could lay down since everyone was going to bed or leaving. I was about to leave when you insisted I'd stay. So I did. I changed into your clothes that's why I woke up with them on. Then...." I trailed off.

"Then what??"

"You kissed me," I said looking up at him.

"I know," he said. I lower my eyebrows. What does he mean he knows!!!??? He was drunk. How would he remember.

"I might have been I little off the hook but I do remember kissing you. I meant to do that," he said, soothing my comfort back. He meant to do that? Maybe I was wrong maybe he has actually feeling for me? But I don't know.

"Brazen I really, really like you, and I have every since that first phone call." My heart melted.

"Me too," I managed to say very quietly.

"But I'm just, well, me."

"And there's nothing wrong with that," he says grabbing my hand and pulling me a little closer. But there was still a lot of space between.

"I just thought you would want someone with the same social platform has you?"

"No, of course not. Social platforms don't matter when you find the girl you want to spend all your time with," he says causing me to blush. I could feel a tear roll down my check, happy tears. He moved his hand up to my check and wiped that one tear with his thumb. I smile. He takes in a deep breath before leaning in. Our lips connected and the spark was definitely there. The kiss was a lot more passionate you could tell, since he did have a little more control over himself this time. It sent butterflies into my stomach. After a second he pulled away and pressed his forehead against mine.

"I love you," he whispered. Those words were amazing to hear from him.

"I love you too," he whisper back.

A/n: I know this sounds like the end but it's NOT I promise!! There's 1 more left. Also it really not that short 😂😂