Chapter 9

Once we pulled up to the mall I let out a sigh has the amount of people there was a little over whelming. I placed my hand on the door handle before saying,

"You ready?" I mom nodded and we both climbed out of the little gray car. Me and her walked inside and started to walk through the maze of shops. We stopped at one called "Rave." I've never seen this shop before. It must be new. I started to glance through the window and saw clothes I actually liked. And that was weird because I was very picky when it came to thing I'd wear and things I wouldn't. I asked my mom if I could look through the shop before racing into the one room store. I looked through the racks of hangers and found a total of five different items. I walked up to the counter and set down the bundle of cloth in my hand. I turn to my mom has I didn't bring any source of money. She pays for the clothes has I grab the gray bag. Me and the cashier make eye contact. His beautiful hazel eye drew me in. He had curly black hair that reminded me of Jack. I then thought of Corbyn and looked down. I missed him badly. I let out a sigh and walk out of the store with my mom close behind. We were a couple feet out when someone placed there hand on my shoulder. I jumped before turning around to see the guy standing there behind me.

"Hey ummm you left this," He said handing me my phone. OH MY GOD I LEFT IT IN THE STORE!!! I'm so stupid! Thank god this guy is nice enough to return it. Most people would have just kept it for them selves. I grabbed the little rose gold box out of his hand and looked up. I fell into his eye once again.

"Ummm thanks," I said stepping away. He gave me a short wave before returning to his place behind the counter. Once we were a good distance away I flipped my phone over in my hand to see a little yellow sticky note. "Hey cutie call me. 448-250-****" I read. I rolled my eyes has a little smirk popped up on my face. I giggled and stopped for a second. I popped off my phone case and shoved the note in.

A/n this is a short chapter but I felt like I should end this chapter here. I hope y'all are liking this so far, please comment if you do :) like I said in my description I'm working on a book 'behind the scenes' and I'm about to start a new one too. But my question is do you guys want me to post the book I've been talking about even though it's not complete? Cus I really want to but I'm contemplating. Byeeeee! Apple-Juice 4 Life!!!!