two

I won't tell them anything... Alastor thought to himself. He then just relized that hours had passed since he talked to Charlie.
Getting up, Alastor made his way back into the hotel. Charlie was at the front desk, looking board as heck.
    "Al!" Charlie greeted him. "Glad to see you!"
    "Thank you my dear, a plesure to see you as well." He said emmbarased. Alastor glanced around, the place was strangly quiet.
    "Oh, they all went to sleep," Charlie's voice spooked him. There was a hint of sleepiness in her voice.
    "You seem tired my dear, why don't you rest a bit?" He walked up to Charlie. She gazed into his eyes for a bit, making him blush a bit.
  "What if someone comes though?" she argued gently.
    "Nonsence, who comes in at this hour anyways sweetheart?" Charlie paused, then agreed with his statement.
    Alastor walked with Charlie up the stairs.
"Hey Al, is there something bothering you?" She then asked. Alastor froze up before saying, "Nothing my dear," he tried to sound as convincing as he could.
    "You know you can trust me with anything right?" Alastor looked another direction and sighed, "My dear, let's talk about it tommorow." Charlie nodded and placed her hand onto his. She held it for a while before sayinf goodnight to him. Charlie then left to her room, and so did Alastor.

    "Huh?" Alaster groand as he glanced around dazed. He looked up and saw a shadowy figure. He clenched his fist, and Alastor knew exactly what he was doing. Voodoo Magic? How- He suddenly filled with pain.
    "Well it seems it's usless now for you to keep going on now, doesn't it?" Alastor winced, tehn replied, "N-not yet, I will find a way!" The figure rolled his eyes and smirked, "sure you will..." he then clenched his fist tighter.
    "Ack!" Alastor yelped. No, this can't be real... The others would've been here by now! The world fadded black, had he actualy died twice, in a dream? Immposible!