Nine

"No!" Alastor could hear a female voice scream. Suddenly, as the bullet flew from the machine, a figure leaped in frount of him.
    The world seemed to play in slow motion as he relized who the demon was.
    "CHARLIE!" He called her name. Charlie's body flopped onto the ground limp, blood spilling all around her. "No no no no no no! Charlie!" he called out again as he picked her up, nealing on the ground. As he looked up he saw no sign of Vox anywere.
    Ignoring it Alastor clenched Charlies hand and cried. "Charlie... Charlie..." he kept on muttering under his breath.
    He then pulled her up and hugged her, getting blood on his coat.
    "Charlie!" Vaggie cried out, running to the sene. "Alastor you monster! You killed her!" she sobbed.
    "If I did kill her why would I be crying you moron!" he yelled back at her. His anger was flaring and he almost lost control there. "I'm so sorry Vaggie... I shouldn't have snapped like that, but right now I can't help it!" He broke into heavy tears now.
    "She'll need something to cover the wound firstly," Vaggie tried to remain calm. "Quick, take her inside," the two ran inside, Angel Dust caught them in the act and ran after them. Husk was still being Husk.
    "What happend-" he paused when he saw Alastor crying. "Well that's rare... What happened?" He repeated himself.
    "It's Charlie! She leaped i-infront of me to save me and," Alastor paused and burried his face into his hands. "Why couldn't that be me?" he whispered.
    Vaggie finished putting the bandage on Charlie and sat down on a nearby chair. "Alastor... Can you please take Charlie up to her room? I-I need a moment to myself right now," she sighed while rubbing her arm.
    Alastor nodded, picking up Charlie.

    Placing Charlie in her bed, Alastor began to gaze around. He only just realized that he never been in her room! She had a dresser with a body mirrior beside it and a queen bed.
    He then saw a note on her dresser. Curriosity got the most of him and he began to read it,

I've been quite consernd about you lately, and I know by the time you read this you would already know but I just want you to know... Well... I love you Al! I'd die for you. Even when you are really upset or angry with me I still love you with all my heart! Al... Please forgive me for telling everyone your secret... But at least we have more people to help you get them back, right? But again I say this, I love you Al... Remember that always!
~Charlie♡

    Tears streamed down his cheeks as he read. 

    Hours were passing by and everyone was beginning to lose hope. Alastor was the most devistated of them all.
    "Maybe one of us should check up on her?" Angel suggested. "Who wants to-"
    "I-I want to!" Alastor shot up from his seat.
    "Okay then, go ahead." Alastor used his shadow to teleport into Charlie's room. She still lie there motionless. Alastor began to think she was dead. Please Charlie, don't leave me! He cried in his mind as he paced over to her.
    He placed his hand in hers and began to cry again.
    "Ugh," her eyes slowly opened. "Where...?" He then watched Charlie get up.
    "Charlie your alive!" he climed onto her bed.
    "Al, how long have you been here-" her question was interrupted when Alastor threw his arms around her.
    "I thought I may never s-see you again Charlie!" he sobbed. Surprisingly Charlie hugged back. "Al, I will never leave you!" she started to tear up to. Releasing his grip of her, Alastor gazed into her eyes. Charlie met his gaze and whispered, "Al...?"