Ten

"Al...?" after she had spoke Alastor kissed her. He never intended it, it just happend! Charlie closed her eyes and held him close.
    After they stopped kissing Alastor grew hot in emmbarasment. "Ah, sorry my dear... I-I just couldn't help it," He studdered. Charlie just stared at him, eyes glowing, blushing.
    "I can't say I'm not pleased," Charlie giggled. "Al, can I have one-" Alastor didn't let her finish and flew in to kiss her again.
    "Okay Alastor you've veen in there for a long time now, how's-" Charlie and Alastor shot their glanced over to the door where Vaggie stood in shock.  
    "Um... You two are buisy I'll come in later BYE!" Vaggie slammed the door shut.
    "Well that was embarrassing..." Charlie murmured. Alastor nodded an agreement still staring blankly at the door.
    "Hey, my dear-" his words stopped when Charlie began to kiss him again, pulling him closer then ever.

    That night Alastor slept thinking of Charlie. The thought of what happened that day lingured in his mind.
    Closing his eyes he fell into a deep sleep.
    ...
    ...
    ...
    "Wa...?" he saw a blured image of Charlie in front of him. He was still pretty dazed and didn't know what was going on at fisrt. "Char...lie?" he asked. He suddenly regained consciousness and saw Charlie petting his ears. He began to blush harshly.
    "Charlie what are you doing?" he asked.
    "I uh, came to check on you?" she said jerking her hand away.
    "Were you touching my ears?" he asked narrowing his eyes.
    "U-uh,"
    "It's fine my dear!" he sat up and locked a gaze with her. Charlie blushed, then smiled. "In that case..." she continued to pet him.
    "Your so soft, you know that?" she complemented.
    "W-well, u-uh, hmmm," he couldn't find words to reply with.
    "Sooooooft! Aaaaa!" Charlie whispered to herself.