Four

Alastor froze after he finished speaking. He only just relized that he had been crying. Charlie gazed at him wide-eyed. She blinked and said, "Alastor, why didn't you tell me? Or anyone?"
    "Well, I just didn't want to look weak..." His voice shook again. He suddenly felt Charlie's hand touch his face. She began to wipe away his tears.
    Normaly he didn't want people touching him, but it felt differnt with Charlie.
    "Al, I hate to see you like this," Charlie whispered to him. Still crying Alastor spoke, "My dear," he paused to catch a few breaths. "My dear, to see you hurt it backfires to me as well," Charlie moved her hand down onto his.
    Alastor wiped the remaining tears off his face (with his free hand) and took a breath.
    "You should proabably go to the front desk my dear, I'll catch up with you once I'm ready," Charlie nodded and went out of the room, closing the door behind her.
    He got up and walked towards the window. I can trust Charlie, right? he asked himself.
    Knock
    Knock
    Knock
    Alastor walked over to the door and opened it, surprised to see Charlie again.
    "Hey Al! I brought you some coffee- dark coffee!" She handed over the beverage.
    "Why thank you my dear," Alastor thanked her.
    "Well I'll be at the front desk if you need me! See ya!" As she left Alastor closed the door and began to drink. I hope I can trust you with this Charlie...