Twelve

As Charlie sat there his bite had just reminded him of the sting. He ignored it though, he didn't think it would effect him much.
    "He Al, do you see what I see...?" she pointed out the window. Alastor gazed at it before seeing the machine that nearly killed Charlie.
    "Vox is back, isn't he?" Alastor nearly growled.
    Alastor and Charlie bursted down the stairs only to see the front entrance completely destroyed.
    "What happned?" Charlie gasped.
    "That machine of Vox's blew it up! I think he said something about killing Alastor..." Angle replied from out of nowear. "Infact, he's proabably gonna kill us all!" Alastor tensed. Vox proabably wants to take over using my overpowered powers! He thought to himself.
    "Smiles, are you gonna sit around all day or come help with destroying evil?" Angel then called. "I'll call over Cherry Bomb to help with the fight," he then dialed her up on the phone.
    "Come Charlie, lets go-"
    "You mean we're gonna fight?" her voice was scared.
    "My dear, take this," he handed over another one of his knives (So Charlie had some type of defence) to Charlie.
    As Charlie, Angel Dust and Alastor came out of the building they saw Vaggie standing right beside Sir Pentious.
    "Vaggie! What are you-"
    "Charlie, don't bothet speaking to her... She wont care." Sir Pentious said deeply. Is he controlling Vaggie? Alastor wondered.
    "Enough chitchat, attack!" Vox called out. Vaggie went for Charlie while Vox (Of course) went for Alastor.
    Vox started to create some electricity shocking Alastor.
    Alastor groand after the shock was finished, he then attempted his voodoo magic which (thankfully) worked. He wad able to make it enough so Vox would be crushed.
    Another bite was felt in his neck now.
    "Why you..." Alastor snarled, forcing hid magic to stop. He began to cough up blood the bite wad so deep.
    While he was coughing he caught a glimps of Charlie in the corner of his eye who was cornered by Vaggie.
    He saw Vaggie pointing her harpoon at Charlie, making hid heart jump. Not again... He swiftly teleoprted in front of Charlie, only to be greeted with a harpoon pircing right through him.
    His eyes grew wide as the harpoon was swiftly removed from him.
    Vaggie then ran away somewhere.
    "Al no!" Charlie cried out as he fell to the ground.
    Alastor then felt her hand clench his hand, and saw a blurred face of Charlie.
    "A-Al?" she whimpered. "Don't l-leave me..." He felt a tear drop fall on his face.
    "I have died everyday
     waiting for you,
     Darling don't be afraid,
     I have loved you
    for a thousand years...
    I'll love you for a thousand more..."
    The words only came out as a whisper. He felt the world around him vanish as a white noise played. He could no longer feel Cahrlie's tight grasp.