|| 03 || wroetobehz • power couple

|| ship; wroetobehz (harry x ethan)

|| warnings; mentions of smut

|| words; 1.9k

- {} -

Vikk

"What's up guys, it's Vikk, and I figured that since I'm busy today, we'd just do, y'know, a lil bit of the vlog," I explain to the camera in my hand, with far more enthusiasm than I should have this early in the morning. "I know it's not the most exciting thing, but some content is better than no content I guess."

Suddenly, there's a noise behind me, and I turn to see the living room door opening, with Harry and Ethan coming from within.

"Oh, hey guys," I say, raising an eyebrow. "What're you doing here?"

Upon closer inspection, I realise that both boys look quite flushed, maybe a little guilty. They both have bright red lips, ruffled hair, and creased clothes. And after noticing the fresh hickeys up the side of Harry's neck, I know for certain what they were up to.

"Nothing much," Harry says casually, grinning as he slings an arm around Ethan's shoulders. "What better place than the Sidemen house for a nice, early morning make out session?" Ethan laughs lightly at this, wrapping his arm around Harry's waist, his hand resting on his hip.

"You two are gross," I say playfully. "D'you reckon you could keep your hands off each other for five damn minutes?"

Harry smirks. "I doubt it mate."

"Your neck says as much," I quip, only for Harry to laugh. He then tugs the collar of his shirt aside, to reveal larger, dark purple marks on his collar bones.

"Only my neck? You've got to give us credit where credit's due," he jokes. I shove the youngest boy lightly.

"Stop showing off your bloody hickeys, my nice, somewhat PG vlog doesn't need to see that," I laugh, gesturing to my camera.

"You sure? I've got more," Harry says, grabbing the bottom of his shirt.

"Ethan, control your man," I say, pretending to look away.

"I have no control mate," says Ethan, grinning proudly at his boyfriend.

"Alright, I think that's enough of YouTube's favourite couple 'WroeToBehz' for today guys," I say jokingly, and walk away from the pair, who are just standing and grinning smugly.

-

Freezy

"Oh my fucking God, they're going at it again," I grown when I hear the muffled moans coming from Harry's bedroom. Lux sighs beside me. We were trying to film, but apparently that's not happening now.

"How much more can Harry take? Jesus Christ," Lux mutters, seemingly just to himself.

"Why does this always happen when we're trying to record," l complain again, leaning my head on Lux's shoulder.

"I don't know man, maybe they're messing with us," Lux responds.

"Oi! Harry, Ethan, shut the fuck up!" I yell. The sounds stop for about a minute, and I think I'm safe to film again, but then they start again even louder than before.

"Oh my fucking God, Ethan!" Harry moans loudly, and Lux pretends to gag. I groan, and cover my ears.

"Harry you loud fuck! Shut up, we're trying to record!" I shout. Instead of going quiet this time, they just get louder instantly.