|| 06 || kshaw • bliss

|| ship; kshaw (harry x jj)

|| warnings; smut. explicit smut

|| words; 2.2k

- {} -

Anyone who knows JJ and Harry, especially those who live with them, knows that they have a lot of sex. It may not be the absolute most important thing in their relationship, but it's high up on the list. JJ thinks it's key in some senses, as a way to be close with Harry, and help both of them release tension. To feel good. However they decide to go about it.

While JJ does love any chance he gets to have Harry naked on his sheets, there's a few particular favourites.

He thinks there's nothing compared to the sight of Harry, when he has that look in his eyes. That dark look he gives JJ, a smirk gifted to him by the devil himself, the lust that fills his dilated pupils. When he bites his lip, and JJ knows he's going to let him have it. Have him, however he likes. He's going to let JJ absolutely ruin him, so that he'll walk with a limp the next morning.

He knows Harry secretly enjoys the attention he gets from it, be it from their friends making fun of him, and knowing full well what happened, or simply rolling their eyes at him. Harry tries to hide it, by blushing, pushing his face into his hands or JJ's chest. But JJ knows well enough that what he's really trying to hide is a smug grin.

Knows he enjoys that almost as much as the sex itself. Almost.

In those situations, JJ will pick Harry up by the thighs, and take him straight to his bedroom Whichever one of theirs is closest. Harry will kiss his neck so softly along the way, in a teasing manner, knowing full well how it makes JJ's breath catch in his throat, and his knees weak. JJ will lay Harry back onto the sheets, the most gentle thing that will happen for the rest of the night.

And then, he'll look Harry in the eyes. Searching for any sign that this isn't what he wants.

Never once has he seen fear or regret. Not a single time.

Once JJ has cleared that up, he takes control. Leaning down and kissing Harry hungrily, a mess of tongues and lips, and hot breaths fanning over each others faces. JJ will take his time undressing Harry, starting from the top, and working his way down. Kissing along flushed, sensitive skin, and drawing moans from the boy who is pinned beneath him.

It's only once Harry is undressed, laying naked on the sheets, and begging for it that JJ has to give in. Removing his own clothes in record time, so he doesn't leave Harry unattended, and aching for it for too long. Discards the probably expensive clothing straight onto the floor in his haste. Because that doesn't matter. Only Harry matters, the boy who's lay there impatiently, begging for JJ to hurry up and just fuck him.

JJ nudging his legs apart, and coming to rest between them. Not taking the time to prep Harry, since neither of them could wait that long. Just generously coating himself in lube, and then pushing in slowly. Loving the moans and pants Harry lets out as he's filling him. Stretching him nearly to his limits. He really is a beautiful sight.

But that's a somewhat standard evening for them. Not that JJ doesn't enjoy it, of course not - he loves every little thing he can possibly get from Harry. But sometimes, the nights when they get a little more adventurous take the top spot.

A little known fact, but one that JJ is now very familiar with, is that when he's in the right mood, Harry is a kinky little fucker. It's rare when they're both feeling like going that extra mile, but JJ always savours it when it happens.

He gets to enjoy Harry calling him Daddy, bound tightly beneath him. Hands cuffed to the bed frame, and JJ's classic bandanna used as a blindfold, covering Harry's beautiful, lust filled eyes. Because, of course. It just makes sense really. Somehow seeing Harry with his bandanna on makes it even hotter. The sound of slaps occasionally ringing out in the room, as JJ will redden Harry's pale skin to intensify the feeling of, well, everything.