Chapter 1: The first introduction

P.O.V 2nd person

"We all know Chara." Anonymous voice stated

"Right?"

"The first fallen child, that was later adopted into the Dreemurr family."

We see Classic Sans start walking into the darkness, "What if I told you.."

"They Weren't the first to fall?" We start to see The skeleton started shifting in to what no longer seems a skeleton. But a human? His hair, a light brown, faded to a light blue, covering his right eye. Also up in a ponytail. But other then that, similar to the skeleton we saw earlier. Also seemingly emotionless. We where about to question before he started talking again...

Eek, I'm quite excited for this. I decided to do second person I can change it if you want. This will probably upload slowly. And before I get questions about how we knew he was emotionless in my Au I decided to make it more obvious to know how they have no emotions. So every person person has a streak. If white emotionless the darker the streak the more unlikely they will lose there emotions, while still possible unlikely everyone has there specific color Sans's being blue. And if black they're being controlled if grey still controlled but less strong the thing/person is.