𝙙𝙚𝙪𝙭

"the regular?" the pretty barista asked, the girl who ordered in front of her had been ingrained in her mind, having noticed she goes to park cafe during her shifts, and orders the same drink every time.

mina nods, the barista wrote down her name on the cup without asking, having already been familiar with her. "thanks, tzuyu." mina gave a genuine smile and the latter nodded. something about the girl in front of her has always opened her up and make her feel comfortable. this cafe felt like her home. her second home that she goes to whenever her first one seemed burdening or suffocating.

mina sits at her usual spot. inhaling the fresh aroma of coffee brewed, listening to the collective chatter of strangers, and the bell dinging whenever someone walks in.. the distant music that played on the speakers above.. sitting on the elevated chair by the window, she glances around. she liked her spot as it not only overlooked the streets outside, but also the busy cafe.

high schoolers gossiping, couples who shared the same drink, a mother who pats their child's mouth dry from an icing of a cupcake,. two business men discussing of important matter..

the place was filled diversely.  she loved it here. she loved the vibe and the atmosphere. how everyone seemed to be in their own world.

"mina?" a boy whose voice was familiar spoke and she looked at her right, pulling down her earphones. "tall americano?" it was the same boy who had served her often previously over the past months. he had orange vibrant hair, which she easily spotted from a far. one of the few things that caught her eye before discovering the cafe from the other side of the road.

mina nods and he places her order, and next to it, he places strawberry cheesecake, beautifully frosted with white swirls, and a strawberry on top.

"another special?" mina asks, this wasn't the first that her order included another item off of their menu,

the boy nods tentatively, mina always bought his lie, letting this so-called "special" go on for the past few weeks, thinking it was actually true.

"thank you," she smiles at him earnestly and he bowed.

little did mina know that the special was only directed at her. failing to take notice that she was the only customer who was given a free treat.

the perks of being the son of the owner, park jimin, does all he can to bring the girl he particularly has taken a liking to, the sweetest treats.

for he has long known her presence since the moment she stepped a foot at the cafe. noticing she drops by frequently, wearing a distant expression.

he hoped he could make her feel the slightest better with his treats.

often he was noisy with his co-workers, but with the quiet girl, he is silenced. careful of his words and self-conscious of how he acted, he didn't want to mess up or misbehave at all in front of mina.

something about her made him want to know more, her aura remaining cryptic and untouched. feeling as though there's a line he shouldn't cross when he speaks with her.

so through the sweet treats he offers for free, he hoped that she notices.

he hoped that once and for all that mina would start noticing him.
,