Memory Potion

Pre-Curse (Bae in Neverland)

"Awh I'm so sorry. I feel awful about that." I lied

SAMIS POV

"Hey, kid," I say as I walk up to the cage the new boy is in. The cage was on the ground instead of in the air like the others but it didn't matter. I knelt by the cage and saw the boy clutching his knees to his chest as he looks at me.

"Don't call me a kid. We're the same age." He says annoyed. Who broke this kid?

"And that's where you're wrong. I'm older than I look." I say back in a know it all tone. He just huffs as looks away.

"Where am I anyway." He says as he picks at his fingernails.

"Welcome to Neverland." The name of the place gets his attention I guess because he looks back at me once again and climbs to the edge of the cage placing his hands on the bamboo bars.

"As in Peter Pan and his lost boys?" He asks. I shoot him a questioning look.

"So you've heard of this place?" I question with an eyebrow raised.

"Yeah," He says as he looks down at his hands with a frown on his face. "I met Pan a long time ago. I was going to come here with the first group of boys but my father..." He trails off. Ah daddy issues. I nod my head in an understanding way. I wanted this kid to trust me and Peter since he could be useful.

"Hey it's ok. We're you're family now." He laughs to himself still looking down. 

"You know your the second person who's said that to me in the past month or two." I shoot him another weird look. This kid has some fucked up life.

"Well who was the other person?" I ask trying to understand him.

"Her name was Wendy. Wendy Darling. After my father left I fell through a portal and ended up staying with the Darlings. They were my family but then the shadow took Wendy away to Neverland." Wendy? If she was on Neverland I would've noticed her come in... "Wendy did however come back home after a night. She said time worked differently there so it felt like longer than just one night. The shadow wanted to take away either John or Michael but I wouldn't let it so I let the shadow take me. So here I am." He said as his voice breaks with sadness. Ha that must suck. God I had changed so much since my time here. Typically I would feel bad for the kid but I couldn't care less.

"Awh I am so sorry. I feel awful about that." I lied to him trying to ease him.

"It's fine." He says as he blinks away tears. "Who are you?" He asks trying to change the subject. 

"Well this islands full of boys except for me. I'm the one and only lost girl." I say proudly at the name I had been given. It felt like such a short time but my name has already been spread around. I was now feared and it felt awesome. However not everyone knows me, same with Peter, but the ones who did refused to speak of us out of fear.

"Are you like Pan's girlfriend or something." He taunts at me. I know he was kidding but he wasn't wrong. I nod my head with a smile and he looks at me with his jaw to the floor. "Oh I was kidding- how could you love such a monster?" He asks offended. He doesn't know about me yet but little does he know. I'm worse. Much worse.

"Yeah he's not very good at first impressions," I laugh. "but don't worry he's not a monster. I promise. You just need to get to know him." I assure him. He looks at me and smiles. "Alright I better get going I say as I touch his hand through the bar. I'll see if I can get you out of there and then you can join us." I lie again as I put on a fake smile. I pull my hand back, stand up, and walk back to the camp.