Reputations Pt 2

3RD PERSON POV

Sam and Peter continued to be feared across all realms but after Peter made his promise he almost immediately broke it. He would plan things without her and go on adventures without her as well. Now it may seem like it was no big deal but those little things are what Sam thrived on. Peter also began to keep secrets and she was being kept in the dark much like her arrival in Neverland.

Sam had no idea whatsoever and still loved Peter with all her heart. She never took off the gold ring as it reminded her of her first and only love. 

Wendy was still being kept in cages as Sam wished and it would stay like that throughout time. Wendy's brothers had been contacted and were now working for Peter and Sam. They were told to find the boy and do Peter and Sam's bidding or Wendy was going to be killed and they all knew Sam would not hesitate.

Peter did still love Sam and from what he thought he wasn't doing anything wrong. But boy was he wrong.

Peter hid the fact that they found the mother of the soon to be born son meaning he had almost found the heart. Now he just needed to wait. He didn't want to tell Sam because he didn't want to get her hopes up. 

Peter had also not told her that she was leverage for her brother, Captain Hook. Peter promised to keep her alive if he obeyed him. Even though he hadn't seen or even spoke to her in century's he was not going to let anything bad happen to her. Peter wouldn't let anything happen to her anyway because he cared for her to much but just the fact that she was still being used could hurt.

No one else in the camp knew about what Peter was doing behind Sam's back. She still lived on completely oblivious and blinded by love.

Some say love is weakness but in their case they gave each other power. They fixed each others broken souls.