Luck

First-Curse

"I thought you said strangers don't come to Storybrooke."

AURAS POV

I came back from the woods and walked to the apartment. It was already dark out when I headed home. When I did I saw a few boxes on the floor. I closed the door and walked until I saw Emma and Mary Margaret talking on the couches. I approached confused and M greeted me.

"Hey! I'm sorry I didn't tell you, it was more sudden then I would've liked, but Emma is going to stay here with us until she can get a place of her own." I wasn't upset about the news, to be honest. I was happy that mother and daughter were being united. I smiled at the two and headed upstairs to my bed in the loft. I fell asleep quicker than usual.

---

"What if we burned the houses? Well I mean people are in the houses and this town needs to burn. Literally."

A smirk formed on the boys lips.

"Of course princess." He says as fire forms into his hands and he throws it at the base of a house. Screams filled the air and excitement bubbles inside me and I go to do the same.

Soon enough the entire town is in flames. I see the boy across the way again and I run to him. He runs to me too and we gives each other a tights hugs. He spins me around and we were both laughing and having the best time of our lives. The boys sat me down and we walked away with the village burning to ash behind us. 

A voice echoes through my head, "No him. Go for him."

---

I wake up sweating and breathing heavily. God I hated these dreams so much. I would just get them at random times. I don't know the guy that was always in them but whoever it was it seemed like my dream self loved him.

I walk downstairs to get a glass of water and notice that Emma wasn't on the couch anymore. I looked around for her but didn't see her. I had nothing better to do so I went to go find her. I threw on my jacket and shoes and went out the door. 

I walked down the quiet streets of storybrooke looking at the moon. Two stars shone brighter than all the others and I thought about what Henry said.

Second star to the right and straight on till morning.

I heard some conversation so I switched my gaze back down. I saw Emma there with Henry. I approached them as they were eating some kind of pie. Henry had told me about his father and how he loved pumpkin pie so I'm sure that's what it was.

"What you did with Ava and Nicholas, you really are changing things." I said as I approached the two. She gives me a small smile as I go stand next to Henry. Then we here an engine rev coming from where I had recently come from. We all turned our gazes to see what the noise was.

A motorcycle approached on the other side of the street and pulled over. We all shared a confused look. The man took off his helmet and got off the vehicle. He ran his hand through his hair as he approached us.

"Hi." He said cheerfully. Who was this man?

"Hey." Emma shot back almost immediately.

"Is this Storybrooke?" He asked. How does he know about Storybrooke. Henry slowly nodded as Emma said yeah. "Any place to get a room around here?"

"Uh, your staying?" I asked coming off a bit rude.

"That's the plan." He said as he turned to me. "Just looking for a bed."