Authors Pen

Fifth Season

"I had only found this spark when he looked at me. Happiness."

After Peter had calmed me down and given countless threats speeches about how he's going to make Silver bleed, I told him I needed to go find the rest of my family and that I'd come back later that night.

"Thanks for understanding," I said as I pulled him into a hug. 

"Of course, princess. After you save me and your brother we can finally live in peace." 

"Hopefully," I say with a smile as I turn to walk out of the door. 

"What, no kiss?" Peter says with a smirk. I turn back around and walk up to him. He looks down at me, amused. 

"Nope," I say with an even bigger smile. "Guess you'll have to wait." His jaw drops to the floor making me laugh.

"Well, that's not very fun is it?" He says half to himself half to me.

"Life's not fair. Or death. Or whatever you call this." I wave my hands around for some dramatic effect as my hand reaches for the doorknob. I turn it and open the door slightly before pressure engulfs my back.

Before I knew it, my back was against the wall with Peter's arms next to my head.

"No. Life may not be fair for common people. But Peter Pan never fails." He slams his rough lips into mine and I don't hesitate to move my hands up to the back of his head. I grip his hair and deepen the kiss. 

Peter's hands trace the curves of my body until they rest on my waist. He moves his lips to my neck and sucks roughly on one spot. I let out a soft noise making Peter smile against my neck. 

He pulls away and we rest our foreheads together. "I win." He says proudly. 

I look into his bright green eyes and something inside of them sparked. I had only found this spark when he looked at me. Happiness. 

"I love you but now I have to go," I say with a laugh.

"Might want to find a way to cover that up before Hook comes for my life." The proud smirk on his face gives it all away. I look down at my neck and see a bruise starting to form. 

"Bloody hell, Peter." I laugh and playfully smack him. "My hair can cover it." 

With that, I said my last goodbye and successfully went out of the door headed to M's hell apartment.

I  rushed through the door taking off my coat and hanging it up. I find Killian, Emma, M, and Charming surrounding the kitchen island with the book open. I walk over to see what's going on. 

"On behalf of my brother I'm sorry," Killian says solemnly.

"Maybe there's something else in here that can help us. Our Storybook had all kinds of secrets in it." Emma chimes in. Even though I had no idea what was going on I still stood with them. 

"Well, Henry's kind of the expert on Storybooks. Where is he?" Charming chimes into the conversation. 

"He's upstairs going full emo-teenager," Emma tells him. I had when people assume things like that. Someone needs to talk to him.

"And he doesn't want to talk to anyone right now," Regina says as if she read my mind.

"Well, maybe he just doesn't want to talk to his mothers." Charming looks at me as if telling me to go.

"Oh, yeah," I say understanding what he wants me to do. I walk up the short narrow stairs up to the loft where I find Henry sitting on his bed.

I stand at the top of the stairs leaning on one of the posts, Henry not bothering to look up.

"Hey there." I finally say. "What's my favorite human up to?"

"Nothing. Just thinking." His hands are clasped in front of him and his eyes are glued to the wall.

"Mind if I think with you?" I hop up the rest of the stairs and sit next to Henry on the bed.  "So, what are we thinking about?"

"I don't want to talk about it." I've never heard Henry say anything like this before. Instead of his typical cheery mood, this was bland and dull. 

"Okay," I say slowly understanding what he might be going through. "Let's talk about me," I say finally knowing where I'm going to go with this. 

"I had a pretty bad day today. I learned that my older brother was plotting against Killian and I our whole lives."

"I thought he was 'your hero'." Henry chimed in to let me know he's listening. 

"Guess he wanted something else," I said. "What? I have no clue. We were all stuck on the same ship with nothing but stale bread and fish guts."

"Please don't make this a lesson." He chuckles softly and I realize it kind of sounds that way. 

"Nah. Wouldn't think of it." I sighed heavily. "See, some people would give anything to have a family like yours, Henry. Because, whatever's going on with you, you know you always have someone you can talk too." He doesn't respond and his head is back to where it was formerly.

"Or if you just want to stay up here and be a teenager, that's cool, too." I pat him on the back before heading back downstairs. 

"Wait." He pipes up before I reach the first step. I stop in my tracks. I turn around to see Henry standing up. "I need to show you something."

He walks me over to his nightstand and pulls out the top drawer. He digs around in there until I see something glowing. My eyes squint to get a better look but when he pulls whatever it is out, it all became clear.

He had to the author's pen.