Goodbye Sigma Nu

Once Draco dropped Granger off at her current apartment, he drove over to his current fraternity, Sigma Nu. He lived there with Blaise, Theo, and some others. Draco walked up the stairs to pack up his stuff when he ran into Blaise. Blaise was holding some boxes and had a murderous look on his face. "What's up, mate?" Draco questioned.

Blaise looked at him like he was crazy and exploded, "WHAT'S WRONG? WHAT'S WRONG IS THAT I HAVE TO STAY WITH LOONEY LOVEGOOD FOR WHO KNOWS HOW LONG!" Blaise closed his eyes and looked like he was counting to ten. "Sorry, I just can't imagine how bad this is going to be."

"It's okay, mate" Draco consoled Blaise.

"What about you?" Blaise asked. "Who did you get?"

Draco pulled a disgusted face. "I got Granger".

Blaise stared at Draco in shock. "Let me get this straight, you got Hermione Granger, you're not freaking out, and you're consoling ME?" Blaise let out a harsh laugh, "I think the world really is ending!"

"More like I've already freaked out, and I've realized there is nothing I can do about it," Draco explained. 

"You two seem like a horrible pairing! Why didn't McGonagall change it? She knows how much you guys hate each other," Blaise questioned.

"I don't know....anyways, do you happen to know who everyone else got?" Draco quickly changed the subject. Blaise shifted the boxes he was carrying.

"Let me go put these boxes in my car and I'll meet you in your room to tell you what I know," Blaise concluded. Draco walked past Blaise to his room to start packing while he was waiting for Blaise. He stood in his doorway surveying his room. Draco had fallen in love with his room for many reasons. Even though Sigma Nu's colors were black, white, and gold, Draco decided to decorate his room in green and silver. He had a rug with a snake on it and green curtains. Draco would miss this room. 

###

###

He had almost finished packing when Blaise and Theo walked in. They went over and sat on the bed. While Draco finished packing up, Theo filled Blaise and Draco in on who was partnered with whom. Apparently, Potter and Pansy were quarantined together which Draco thought was horrid.  He made a mental note to call her later to see if she was alright (although he wouldn't admit that was the reason he was calling). Theo was paired with Parvati, one of Granger's friends. Theo was pretty happy about that because he had always thought she was hot although Draco didn't see what the fuss was about.

Once all three of them were packed, they went downstairs, said goodbye to all of their other friends, and went their separate ways.

Draco drove over to Granger and his new apartment and parked out front. A silver Toyota was just pulling in which Draco took to mean that Granger had found her spare keys. He walked up to their floor, located the door, and opened it with the key he had gotten at the front office. Granger walked up behind him and gasped.

Hi everyone. Sorry I haven't updated in a while but I just got back from camping in a redwood National Park which was fun. I hope you liked this chapter and please vote, comment, and recommend fanfiction. Also please tell me if you ship other ships from the lists in chapters one and two.

-Ms. Scarlet