Connections

Ok guys so before you watch this clip I need to tell you what your looking for. So, I was rewatching the Harry Potter movies for the second time during quarantine and when I watched chamber of secrets I noticed something strange. So I am sure you guys remember the scene in the bookstore when Lucius put the diary in Ginny's caldron and when Lucius was talking to Hermione and was like "You must be Ms. Granger. Yes, Draco has told me all about you". I honestly screamed when I heard that but that is beside the point. The entire movie I was looking out for any Dramione hints and when I saw that scene I noticed that in this clip at the time 0:48 when they showed the side view Hermione kinda moves closer to Draco like she was scared and needed comfort. I am 100% sure I am going crazy and I am just imagining things now but comment if you saw it also. Another this is that at the time 0:55 when Hermione started talking and the camera cut to her, Draco totally checked her out. My mother says that she thinks he just blinked so maybe I am also going crazy in that aspect but I need to tell someone so thx for listening to my rant. Here is the video so you can see for yourself.

-Ms. Scarlet