A Babysitter's Guide To Hunting Monsters

Ok so I just wanted to clarify a few things. I have been extremely busy. It's the end of the trimester at my school and I have so many projects and tests. I also volunteered to do judging for a contest on Wattpad. The judging I finished a long time ago, but the creater of the competition reached out to me a few days ago and asked me if I could help her judge a few more books because she has been really swamped with problems. I accepted because I felt really bad especially since the co-founder for the competition has been out of reach.

Because of all this and more I think I am going to hold off for a while on the next chapters. I'm very sorry but I need to take a break to work on school. But, don't give up hope yet. I might come back in a while and post those extra chapters but I just don't have the motivation right now. Since this fic is basically already done anyways, I feel okay doing this.

As to the title, I have recently watched a really good Halloween movie with the same  title as the chapter. Coincidentally, the villain was played by our very own... (Drum Roll please)    .     
                                          .
                                          .
                                 Tom Felton!

I know, super creepy. Anyways, I would really recommend watching it, especially since it's not that scary and is only rated PG. It's on Netflix. I'll include the trailer but it's really good. I've already watched it 3 times. (Mostly for Tom)

-Ms. Scarlet