Chapter 9🌺

the next morning I wake up and go to the bathroom and see a hickey on my neck. I cover it up along with a few bruises and change clothes. 

I walk into my room and Jaden is gone

I walk into my room and Jaden is gone. I go downstairs and Jaden is sitting on the couch and I sit down. Addison says "I am going to the store do you need anything" we both say "no" and she leaves. 

It has been a few days since the night with Jaden and we haven't talked to each other so I decide to go to Anthony. I walk in his room and he says "hey" I say "hey, I need another therapy session" he says "okay". I say "okay, well me and Jaden uhh- we kinda- uhh" he says "slept together" I say "yeah, but we haven't talked since". Anthony says "just go talk to him, he is a little shy he probably thinks you don't want to talk to him" I say "okay" he says "okay, go get him" I laugh and say "thanks" he says "anytime". I go back to my room.

Jaden's POV: me and Haley haven't talked since the other night and I need advice so I go to Anthony. I walk in and say "hey, I need help" he says "okay". I say "well me and Haley, uhh we slept together and we haven't talked to each other since" Anthony says "well, go talk to her, she probably thinks you don't want to talk" I say "okay, you're right" he says "okay" I say "thanks" he says "no problem".

Anthony's POV: Haley and Jaden both came to me for help with each other. I told them the same thing because Jaden has liked her since last summer when she came here. They didn't realize they both feel the same way.

Normal POV: I sit on my bed thinking of what to say to Jaden when he walks in. I say "hey" he says "hey". I say "I uhh I don't know how you feel about the other night" he says "well I don't regret it" I say "me either". He says "so now we have to figure out what to do next" I say "well, we could start talking" he says "okay, I am good with that". I say "okay" we hug and he says "next time we need to talk to each other" I say "agreed" we both laugh. He "do you want to tell people" I say "no, let's let them figure it out, but anthony probably knows cause I went to him for help" he says "me too, but let's not tell anyone else" I say "okay". We talk for a little while then he goes to his room.