Chapter 10🌺

the next day I wake up and go downstairs and Addison says "do you want to go shopping everyone is going including Charli, Dixie, and Avani" I say "yeah, let me go change". I go upstairs and change and do my hair and makeup. 

Before I walk out of my room Jaden comes in and wraps his arms around me and I say "you know you gave me a hickey the other night" he says "really" I say "yeah" he says "I could give you another one" I laugh

Before I walk out of my room Jaden comes in and wraps his arms around me and I say "you know you gave me a hickey the other night" he says "really" I say "yeah" he says "I could give you another one" I laugh. He kisses me and I say "we gotta go" he says "okay". We go downstairs and we get in the car and we all go to the mall. Me, Addison, Dixie, Griffin, and Jaden go in H&M and look around. 

Me, Dixie, and Jaden look at something and a guy walks up to me. He says "hey, cutie got a boyfriend" I say "no, but I am not interested" and smile. He says "oh come on" I say "no" Dixie says "please go away, she isn't interested" he scoffs and walks away. I don't see Jaden anymore but I don't think about it. We all go get lunch at the food court and I sit with Addison, Bryce, Charli, and Jaden. 

Jaden doesn't talk to me at all. We go home and I say "Jaden, do you wan to watch tv in my room with me?" he says ",maybe later" I say "okay". I go to my room and change clothes then go to Anthony's room. I say "hey" he says "hey" I say "has Jaden said anything to you about me today" he says "yeah, he said some guy checked you out, and he was jealous" I say "okay, he hasn't talked to me since" he says "okay, I will talk to him" I say "thank you" he says "you're welcome". I go to my room. Anthony's POV: I go to Jaden's room and says "hey" he says "hey". 

I say "why aren't you talking to Haley" he says "I don't know, just jealous I guess" I say "Jaden you have to talk to her she is worried. He says "okay, I will" I say "she can't handle stuff like this, you can't be like that" he says "okay, I will go talk to her" I say "okay" and then go to my room.