Chapter 27🌺

I wake up the next morning and I feel off and tired. Jaden wakes up and says "hi, baby" I say "hi" he says "I have a meeting for my song but I will be home in like two hours" I say "okay, have fun" he says "okay". He changes clothes and then he says "bye, I love you" I say "bye, love you". He leaves and I go to my room and change clothes. I change into a t-shirt and spandex. 

Josh knocks on my door and I say "come in" he walks in and says "hey, we are going to town, want to come"

Josh knocks on my door and I say "come in" he walks in and says "hey, we are going to town, want to come". I say "no, thanks I am tired" he says "you sure" I say "yeah, I just need some rest" he says "okay". He walks out and I lay down in my bed and fall asleep for like an hour. I wake up and sit up in my bed and I still feel off, I keep thinking about Jackson and everyone making sure I am okay. I start to feel like a burden to everyone. 

I feel weak like I can't do it anymore. I have never felt like this except for when I was with Jackson. I get out of bed and go to the bathroom. I can barley walk I feel so weak. I start to cry and I cry hard. I get to the bathroom and sit on the floor and pull my knees to my chest and start to think. I start thinking that if I was gone it would be better for everyone, I start to feel like I don't deserve Jaden and when Dr. Tate mentioned self harm the other day it made me think about it again, not like this is her fault, I just started thinking about it again, I can't explain the feeling it just stinks. I get up and look through the cabinet and find some Advil, I remember reading somewhere that if you took enough it could kill you. 

I grab the bottle and take the cup I use to rinse my mouth out with and fill it with water. I sit on the floor and cry. I open the bottle and put about twelve in my hand and I look at them and then I take three and swallow them. I take three more then I do that about two more times, I take about twelve pills. Then I start to feel dizzy and very weak I can barely hold my head up.

 I try to put the lid on the bottle of pills and I end up spilling them and I cry. I kinda regret what I just did, but it is too late. My eyes start to get heavy and then I hear Jaden yell "Haley" then I hear footsteps and hear him say "oh god, HALEY, baby stay with me" my eyes shut and I don't know what happened after that. 

Jaden's POV: I get home from my meeting and go to my room and Haley isn't there anymore so I go to her room and don't see her. I call her name and she doesn't respond. I walk in her bathroom and see her on the floor with pills around her and I say "oh god, HALEY baby stay with me". I move her to my lap and get my phone out of my pocket and call 911. Then I call Addison and let her know and she says they will all meet me at the hospital. I stroke Hayley's hair and say "it is going to be okay, you're okay" as I cry. I hear sirens so I pick her up and take her to the front door and hand her off to the paramedics. I get in the ambulance and hold her hand the whole way there.