Chapter 17🌺

we go home and me and Jaden go to my room and watch tv. Addison comes in and says "I seen both of your instas so you are dating" I say "yeah, but don't tell anyone we want them to figure it out". She says "okay" and leaves. We go downstairs and we sit on the couch and we stare at each other for a minute and Griffin says "are you two just gonna talk your whole life or date" Bryce says "yeah, just date already" me and Jaden laugh and I say "okay, Mr. I didn't know I had to ask my girlfriend to be my girlfriend" Bryce says "she got you" and laughs. I say "and Mr. I want to date her but it is complicated, and also a simp" Griffin says "ha, she go you too" and laughs. I make a sassy face and Bryce says "okay, but like just saye already though" me and Jaden laugh. Josh says "they are, I know Jaden's laugh" Anthoy says "you're right, they are". I say "fine we are" everyone cheers and Jaden hugs the boy's. The girls walk in and Bryce says "they are dating, they just admitted it" I say "yep" the girls hug me and say "yay, finally". We all calm down and sit back down and start talking. Then I get another text.

Unknown: I know where you are

Unknown: I am coming to get you

I look at Jaden and say "I will be right back" he says "okay". I go to my room then text Addison

Me: hey, come to my roon, don't tell anyone

Addison: okay

She comes to my room and I show her the texts and start crying she says "okay, we can go to the police" I say "what can they do, nothing" she says "yeah, you're right". She says "well, what do you want to do" I say "make a plan and be ready"she says "okay". I say "can you tell Jaden to come here" she says "yeah, are you ready to tell everyone" I say "yeah" she says "okay" and leaves. Jaden walks in and I explain it all to him and he says "okay, let's make a plan with everyone, it is going to okay, I am with you". I say "okay" we go downstairs and I explain everything to everyone and Josh says "okay, what is the plan". I say "he said he was coming so if we are home and hear the door me, Jaden, Addison, Bryce, Griffin, and Dixie will be in here talking and the rest will go in the closet right there and when I say I think you should go one of y'all call the cops". Anthony says "okay" I say "he can't know me and Jaden are dating" everyone says "okay". The girls hug me and we sit down and we just talk and Jaden rubs my back. Bryce says "I will beat this Jackson kid if he hurts you" Addison says "I think I may help, anyone who hurts my sister needs to be taken care of". Charli says "well if you need me, Anthony, Avani, Josh just call for us and we will come out" I say "okay, thank you". Josh says "just be safe" I say "I will". It is kinda late so me and Jaden go to his room and go to bed, he puts his arms around my waist and I put my arms around his neck and we drift off to sleep.