Chapter 1

Few years ago

" Ai OFF wake up! "

The man on a sofa just groan in annoyance. He's been sleeping for at least 4 hours, waiting for work that he's been waiting since he joined GMM. Let's say this man is about 2 years in the entertainment industry but still there's no show or work that's been a hit, basically he's a struggling artist and joining GMM is his last shot, coz if not? He'll definitely quit showbiz and just go find a job that pays him every 15 days of the month. Though he still needs to face the disappointment of his parents but it's better that way, than being a struggling artist who doesn't even have a single penny.

" AI'OFF!! "

One last call and his face kissed the floor. Struggling while standing up and holding his face. He glares the one who kicks him off of the sofa. He's in the GMM building and sleeping wasn't allowed especially if everyone in the lobby is seeing you while some saliva is dripping from your face right?

"Ai' HIA! Why do you have to kick me! "
He said slowly getting up and sits on the sofa

"P'Tha already gave you your first job.. "

The staff said to him raising an eyebrow, giving him an attitude. Well you see if you're a struggling artist like Off? You can't expect a good treatment from the staff, and Off's attitude towards the staff is not helping either.

"... here's the script, you'll be a side couple together with the main cast. You'll be paired with the newbie from the agency. You'll meet him maybe tomorrow so better read the script "

The staff said while giving him the script.
Off immediately scan the script and didn't expect to see the name of his partner. He quickly run for the staff that was about to enter the elevator

" wait P'! Why is my partners name is a boy? "

The staff just rolled his eyes to him, and swear if this man is not older to him and doesn't need this job that bad? He'll surely curse this man in front of him.

"of course it's a boy's name coz you'll be pair with a boy? What do you expect? "

" but P' my manager didn't say something about me pairing with a guy"

"well it's not my problem now? Go talk to your manager or just give me the script and I'll give it to the other artist who needs it, if your complaining about it "

The staff said while lazily crossing his arms, about to get the script. But Off thinks it's he's last shot he needs this more than the agency needs him, his not an asset for the agency for him to choose what role will he accept and what will he decline, but he's manager doesn't tell him about it so he's not ready for this. Basically his manager doesn't really help him unlike the other artist who managed by his manager, favoritism at it's finest.

"so, Do you accept that or not? "

The staff said to him while raising an eyebrow, Off doesn't have choice...

"I'll accept it P' thanks for this and please send my thanks to P'Tha "

He said while giving the staff a wai. The staff just rolled his eyes and turn his back to Off

" ..the nerve to decline the job even though he acts like crap, doesn't have a pretty face either "

Off heard the staff said, the staff doesn't really whisper he almost shout for Off to hear what he said. Off doesn't budge to argue or confront the staff, at this point he thinks that the staff is right. He walks and leave the building,
While riding a bus Off is still thinking what the staff said, he's just an average person who wants to be seen on TV, not the ones who can have an Oscar Award heck! He can't even cry as beautiful as the other artist who enter the showbiz together with him. If he'll rate it from 1 out of 10? He'll rate himself -10! That's how down Off is right now. And the face? He checks his reflection on the glass mirror of the bus, don't ask about his face!