Chapter 10

He doesn't know and he doesn't understand why Gun let his self to be drunk like what P'Best said. Gun is definitely on the right age to drink but what he didn't understand is why did the boy drink too much to the point that P'Best can't hanlde him anymore. P'Best is a tall girl and to hear from her that she can't handle Gun? Off can't believe it.

He's driving for about 30 mins. now and he's almost near the location. He's tired and need to sleep but he still needs to get Gun out of that place. He's not afraid if someone will recognize who he is he's more afraid to see what P'Best told him. He can't imagine Gun dancing with some random stranger, the last time he saw that he really got mad at Gun. He only saw that video from Gun's friends IG stories and he can't even bear to look at it. Gun knows that what he did was wrong so he bought Off a new shoes but that didn't solve the issue. He is still mad and didn't talk to him for weeks, if Gun didn't come to him and promised him that he'll never do that probably he will not talk to him for months. Maybe Gun thought that he's mad because he do such thing that some of their fans are disappointed at him so as Off, but he didn't know that Off is mad because he was jealous. Yes, maybe the he kisses him and all but Gun should never do such thing that will made people think if he and that random friend of him is a thing.

But tonight? Gun break his promise and worst he's fucking drunk. It's already 3:45 when he arrive at the place. The bar is really crowded does this people know how to go home and sleep? This is the reason why Off don't want to hang out at night. This people let themselves to be drunk and didn't think what the hell they will do if they're already under the presence of alcohol, and this loud music? How would you appreciate a music this loud with a lot of people?

He starts to scan the place, it's hard for him to look where P'Best is because of the amount of people that are still here and he can't stand the smell of alcohol and sweat that covered the whole place. Until he saw some familiar faces sitting on a round sofa at the corner of the bar almost all of them are wasted when he come near to their place. He is right this is Gun's friend even Jing is here but where's Gun?

“ Jing! jing! ” he lightly shake Jing that is really really drunk right now, does this girls doesn't care about their safety There's a lot of guys in the bar and even though the security is strictly provided in the area  you will never know who among these people are just acting nice just to get what they want

“ aow! P'Off~~ you're here for P'Gun right~ ” Jing answered him but he was surprised with the strong smell of alcohol that comes from Jing's mouth

“ yeah, where is he? And why the hell all of you are still here? You should all go home ” he scolded the girls who are now almost sleeping on the sofa. Some of them are sobber enough to understand what he was saying and be afraid with his serious voice but most of them are really drunk

“ yes P' but P'Gun didn't want to go home yet. We don't want him to stay here all by himself that's why we are all still here ” the girl beside Jing answered as she struggle to make Jing sit properly on the sofa, the girl can't even sit proper because of how drunk she is “ Ai'Jing please fixed yourself! ”

“ I am fixed! ” Jing answered to her friend but still struggling to sit up straight and open her eyes. Off is really thankful for Gun's friends for not leaving him here alone but they shouldn't let Gun drink too much and let Gun stay the whole night in here but at least they didn't let Gun be here alone but still where's Gun? And P'best?

“ where's Gun? And P'Best? She's the one who call me to come here but where is she? ”

“ P' best is here she followed P'Gun everywhere he goes because P'Gun is really drunk too. I don't know where exactly they are but I'm sure they're still here ” Off can just close his eyes tightly because of the trouble Gun brought to his friends