Chapter 12

“ where do you wanna eat? ”

Off broke the silence inside the car. He knows Gun is still uncomfortable with him because the boy still doesn't talk that much, he'll talk but that's it. If you didn't talk to him he will not speak at all.

“ anywhere is fine ” he glance at Gun who's busy fidgeting his fingers, Off raise an eyebrow at the scenario it's unusual that Gun is not holding his phone.

“ you wanana change? ” that make Gun look at him, confused

“ I know you like that clothes you're wearing and I don't know what's in your head that you just sit on the floor with that clothes on, isn't that expensive and precious for you? ” he glance at Gun that is now looking at his hands like seriously what's in his hands that keeps him busy?

“ well ... I didn't think that much when I sat there earlier, all I was thinking is I need to apologize to you ” Gun said almost a whisper but Off softens on what he just heard. He totally forgot his clothes just to apologize to him and that's more than enough for Off to forgive this boy. He knows he sounds so easy like what had Gun said to him earlier and Gun just sit outside the hall and he already forgive him actually it's not Gun's fault in the first place, he didn't know that he is in love with him but still Gun make a move to apologize it's really rear for this guy here to make such an effort even though Off knew that Gun didn't clearly understand why he got mad and this is why he keeps on falling all over again to this boy.

“ no need to be shy or awkward okay? I'm not mad ” he saw in his peripheral vision that Gun quickly look at him, as much as he wants to talk to him face to face he can't, he is driving and he don't want to risk their safety just because he wants to look at Gun's face.

“ but earlier your face ”

Off just smile “ I was just hurt you know? I thought that I'm important to you that I need to tell you my where about but I think I'm too full of myself no? ”

He is maneuvering the steering wheel while saying those but he didn't here a response from Gun. He steal a glance again at the boy he looks upset and he didn't know why.

“ hey are you okay? Don't feel guilty or something if what I just said bothers you don't think- ”

“ I'm sorry. Papii I'm sorry! ”

“ Gun I'm driving! ” Off got startled when Gun hug him almost blocking his view from the road he immediately move the car to the side and stops. He pulls Gun from the hug but he didn't remove his hug from him Off heaves a sigh “ Gun don't do that again you'll gonna make us meet an accident ” he scolded Gun but the boy wouldn't budge he's still clinging on to his neck that's when he feel some water drops on his neck.

“ Gun? ” he didn't answer, Off slowly pull Gun to face him. Eyes filled with tears and a red nose. Gun is crying so hard, why he didn't notice that?

“ Gun... Hey don't cry I just want us to be safe ” he knows he sounds unreasonable he looks like he's apologizing when in fact he has the right to be mad but how can you be mad if you will see this boy here crying his heart out.

“ hey ” he wipes the tears that is falling from Gun's cheeks

“ I'm sorry ” Gun repeated

“ it's fine just don't cry okay? ” Gun shook his head and just continue to cry

“ I can't... ” he sobbed “ ... I'm holding this all day, when you left earlier? I called you twice but why didn't you look back? ” Gun sounded so hurt.
He continue to sob as he talk “ why didn't you look back? I called you I want to say sorry. I want to say sorry because I'm afraid that you'll change. The way you looked at me earlier it gives me chills. I'm afraid that you'll not do this kind of things to me. Papii I'm afraid that you'll get tired of me. I'm afraid that you'll eventually leave me ” after what he said Gun cries again. His words is filled with sobs but Off can clearly understand it. He thought that he's the only one whose afraid that Gun will leave him, he didn't know that Gun is afraid to loose him too. He knows it is not the right time to think this kind of things but Off can't slip the idea out of his head, Gun is afraid to loose him although he knows that it's because of their friendship but that said a lot that maybe, just maybe if he will ask Gun who will he choose between him and his girlfriend there's a small chance that he'll be chosen and that little chance just gives him more perseverance that what he was doing is actually working.