Part 2

3 POV

It's been three days since Hinata had moved to America. The house they live in is quite big.

 The house they live in is quite big

(Their house)

"Sho come down stairs please" Rose called from down stairs, "Ok" Hinata said as he made his way down stairs.

When he got to the bottom floor he sat on the couch were his mother was waiting. "Ok so you know how I got you that tutor and you've been doing great. You seem smarter then what you were in Japan" Rose said, Hinata nodded.

"Ok so I've enrolled you into into this high school close by and they have so really smart people in it. And your tutor said you seemed to be at college level anyway." Rose said(For the sake of the story just pretend he's super smart)

"Ok" Hinata said with a smile "Ok and you start tomorrow they've already sent your uniform." She said handing him a box "Alright one thing. Do they have sports" Hinata asked "Yes they do" she said, Hinata smiled.

"Alright I'm gonna go back to my room. Also where's Natsu" Hinata asked "Oh she's in her room watching tv" Rose said "Alright" Hinata said as he left to go back to his own room.

 Also where's Natsu" Hinata asked "Oh she's in her room watching tv" Rose said "Alright" Hinata said as he left to go back to his own room

"Oh yeah I guess I can play it for awhile" Hinata said looking at his guitar. Being able to sing,dance,and play instruments is one of Hinata's secret ability's.

"Nah I'll play outside" Hinata said to himself as he put on some clothes. Then put on his shoes before grabbing his guitar and leaving his room.

He went down stairs and opened the front door. "Mom I'm going outside" Hinata yelled "Ok dear be careful" His mother yelled from inside the kitchen.
"Alright" Hinata yelled back as he left.

He had his guitar in his right hand. As he walked he came across a park. He smiled and went towards it. He sat on one of the bench. He was just staring at how all the children played, until a child walked up to him.

"Hey mister" the child said "Hmm yes" Hinata said "Can you play something" The child as pointing to his guitar, "Oh sure but where are your parents" Hinata asked, the little boy pointed to where his parents were and Hinata looked and the parents waved at him he waved back with a smile.