Part 9

3 POV

It was 6 am in the morning, all the other teams were up and in the lunch room except for Hinata's team. "Where are they" Noya said, "Maybe their still sleep" Daichi said "Should someone go and wake them." Kageyama said "We'll do it" Bokuto,and Oikawa said together.

"Alright" Daichi said, the two got up with happy looks and left the lunch room. Once they made it to Hinata's team room they knocked on the door. Seeing that no one answered they went inside to see all of them asleep.

When they eyes fell on Hinata they both blushed, he was sleeping on his side with his hair slightly covering his eye he had a peaceful look as soft snores emitted from his mouth. His skin was pale and his body was slim but well built his lips were a light pink and they looked extremely soft.

"He looks like a sleeping angle" Bokuto said Oikawa nodded as they knocked themselves out their trance they smiled evilly.

"WAKE UP" they both shouted startling the sleeping team awake. The two snickered as the team sent them a glare "What the hell are you doing up so early" Kenji said "Umm the matches" Oikawa said still snickering "What matches it's Sunday." Aki said pissed he was woken up.

"We have a free day on Sunday and Mondays." Shinjiro said not wearing his happy smile he was actually wearing a pissed off frown.

"So go back to your fucking room and got to sleep or some shit" Hinata said annoyed and angry "Oh yeah and one more thing" Haruki said "Ever wake us up again and we'll literally kill you" they all said giving the two a deadly glare as they laid back down and went to sleep.

Oikawa and Bokuto just quietly left and went back to the lunch room. When they came in they sat back at their tables and they looked like they saw ghost.

"Hey were's the team" Suga asked "It's Sunday. Sunday and Mondays are free days" Oikawa said "What wish I would've know that I would've stayed sleep longer" Noya said with others agreeing.

"So why do you two idiots look like you saw a ghost" Iwaizumi asked "They are not Morining people" Oikawa said as he shivered at the thought of their glare.

(Time Skip)

Hinata's team finally decided to wake up "Well I guess this is the reason you agreed" Aki said, Hinata just smiled "How could we forget it was gonna be Sunday" Shinjiro said as he stretched "So either way he was gonna have to take a break. We basically did all that for no reason" Fuji said as he faced palm.

"Yeah but you should take things easy still. You might still have a fever" Haruki said "I must still be sick. All I remember is having a wired dream about Tsukiishima kissing me to force a pill down my throat with his tongue. Hahahaha" Hinata laughed while everyone deadpan.

"Ummm Shoyou that actually happened" Kei said making Hinata stop laughing "Wait he actually kissed me" Hinata said they nodded "I'm never gonna hear the end of it" Hinata whined.

They got up and left the room. "I'm gonna go outside" Hinata said the rest of his team said alright. Hinata walked outside and sat on the entrance stairs. He looked at the sky.

Then someone sat beside him, he looked to see Kageyama "Oh hey Bakayama" Hinata said "Aren't you still mad" Kageyama said looking down "Huh?" Hinata replied "Doesn't it still hurt we betrayed you." Kageyama said. You can tell by the guilt in his eyes he was beating himself up about it.

"You know it's kinda funny" Hinata said "What is" Kageyama asked confused "Pain is your friend,Pain is your ally" Hinata said looking back at the sky but with a frown Kageyama couldn't even speak.

"Pain tells you when you have been wounded badly" Hinata said looking down with his hair covering his eyes and a small pained smile "But you know what the best thing about pain is" Hinata asked still looking at the ground, "N...No" Kageyama said.