Part 5

(Time Skip One Month) 3 POV

It was the day of the training camp. The volleyball team was waiting outside for the teams to arrive. "Captain you sure you're gonna be ok" Shinjiro asked "Yes and you do know you don't have to call me captain right. I've been telling you guys this over 20 times" Hinata said.

"Yeah we know" Haruki chirped, "Is being a captain suppose to feel like you're watching a bunch a kids" Hinata mumbled, Kei chuckled.

"They should be arriving any minute now right" Botan asked "Yeah" Mieko said, when he said that a buss pulled up infront of the school "That's Aboa johsai's buss" Hinata said.

They all straightened up soon the buss pulled infront of them then stopped. Once it stopped people got off the buss.

"Hello thank you for coming" Hinata said with a smile "Thank you for inviting us" Oikawa said as he did a half bow "Wow Sho-Chan seems you've been forgotten" Aki snickered until Hinata hit the back of his head "Shut up dumbass" Hinata said.

"Huh what No way" Oikawa shouted looking at Hinata "What the hell is wrong with you" Iwaizumi asked clearly annoyed "Don't you see. That's Chibi-Chan" Oikawa shouted pointing at Hinata making the others eyes go wide.

"EHHHHH" They shouted, "So you guys do remember me" Hinata said, "Whaaaa he's gotten so tall" Mattsun said "No shit" Oikawa said, Hinata chuckled making them blush.

"Wait so you're on the top volleyball team in America" Iwaizumi said "Yes I am but we'll do introductions when everyone gets here" Hinata said.

Soon another buss pulled up and it was Nekoma. When the buss stopped every on it hurried off the buss. When they're eyes land on Hinata

(Kenma finna be really out of character)

Kenma was the first one to run and tackle him into a hug causing both to fall. "Kenma that kinda hurt" Hinata said "I'm just happy to see you" Kenma said "I am too but you're crushing my windpipe" Hinata said trying to breathe, taking the hint Kenma got up and apologized.

"It's alright" Hinata said as he stood up shocking Nekoma by his hight. "Sho you alright" Kenji asked, Hinata out a thumps up.

"Wow Chibi-Chan you grew" Kuroo said, "I know and now I'm the same height as you" Hinata said with a smirk "Either way you'll still be Chibi-chan the nickname stays" Kuroo said "Just mean" Hinata said "So all we're waiting on is Fukurōdani Academy, Shiratorizawa,and Karasuno correct" Juro said "Yeah" Hinata said.

(Time Skip)

They were all just waiting on Karasuno. "You know i said this when we came out the buss but this school is huge" Bokuto said "I thought the same thing when I first came here" Hinata said.

"Yo Shoyou looks like Karasuno finally arrived" Aki said looking at the buss that pulled up. Every other team had glares at the buss.

When the buss stopped the team slowly came out of it. Everyone except Hinata's team had glares on Karasuno. Some looked down in shame some just looked away.

"Alright everyone's here great" Hinata said as he clapped his hand to get everyone attention, "Let's head to the gym and we'll introduce ourselves" Hinata said everyone nodded.

'Looks like they haven't noticed me yet' Hinata thought. Him and his team lead them all to the gym as the couches unloaded the buss.

Once they made it to the gym Hinata team faces them all. "Ok we'll start with Kenji then up." Hinata said.

(Time Skip)

It was now Hinata's turn "Ok you all know me already but for those who forgot me" Hinata said looking at Karasuno.

'No way' Daichi thought 'It can't be' Suga thought "My name's Shoyou Hinata,I'm a freshman, I'm the captain of this team, I'm also the setter, middle blocker,Ace,wing spiker,and spiker" Hinata said, Karasuno gasped.

"Hinata" Kageyama whispered "It's nice to see you all again" Hinata said with a smile "Yah let's get to practice before you fan girls come" Juro said annoyed.

"Shoyou" Some girls called out as they walked inside the gym "To late" Botan said "Huh oh hey" Hinata waved at the girls who squealed, they walked up to him till they were by his side "So do you need any water or anything" One girl asked "No no I'm good but I'm afraid we have to start practicing. If you want you can go watch over there" Hinata said pointing to the bleachers.

The girls nodded and went over so they could watch him play. "Wow Chibi-chan has his own fan girls" Oikawa said, Hinata just nervously chuckled "Let's Carrie on shall we. If I'm correct our first match is with Nekoma" Hinata said.

"Wait can we speak to you" Suga said, "Why should we allow you to speak to our captain" Haruki said "Yeah" Fuji said until Hinata hit the both of them on the back of the head "Damn idiots go warm up" Hinata said "But" "Would you prefer running laps" Hinata said, after that they quickly went to warm up.

Hinata rubbed his temples "I promise you they act like children" Hinata said, "What is it you need to talk to me about" Hinata asked looking at the shock crows, they quickly got out their shocked state "This might be a little to late to say but we're sorry" Suga said doing a half bow "We shouldn't have believed those rumors" Daichi said.

"But you did believe them nothing the less. You had no trust in me when I've had so much trust in all of you,especially you Suga,Kageyama,Daichi. You were my closet friends and I felt hurt when you kicked me out" Hinata said looking down hair covering his eyes.

They all looked down in guilt, Hinata lifted his head back up "But past is past. You can't fix or change it you can only learn for it. I forgave you guys a month ago but I won't able to forget what you've done" Hinata said then turned around to go to his team.

"Wait" Yamaguchi said, Hinata turned his head to look at them "Can we be friends tho" he asked, Hinata smiled "You could make 100 mistakes that end up hurting me in the end, i still wouldn't be able to hate you. We've always been friends no mistake is gonna change that" Hinata said as he walked to his team.

Karasuno spirits seem to brighten, the other teams looked and smiled 'He's grown up' Daichi thought.

"Alright let's began the match" Hinata said. Nekom nodded and their starters got on their side. When Hinata and his first starter got on the temperature in the room drop. They were so serious they were like lions seeking for their pray. Nekoma was taken with the power that was coming out of them. Some even had sweat beads.

(Time Skip)

Hinata's team won all the matches they went up against, "Wh...What the hell" Oikawa said "Did anyone beside me felt like they were lions feasting on their pray." Yamaguchi asked some people raised their hand in agreements.

"He Shoyou" Shinjiro said "Yeah" Himata said "Isn't today Friday" Shinjiro said "Yeah why......CRAP THE ORPHANAGE" Hinata said/shouted after he realized.

"Umm I gotta go I'll be back by dinner I think bye" Hinata said as he quickly rushed out the building. "Huh" Daichi questioned "When ever he gets the chance he goes to help out at a orphanage near by. He'd sing and play with the children. He said he feels connected to them" Kei explained "Huh" Kuroo asked "Wait you guys don't know" Kenma said "Know what" Kenji asked "Shoyou and his sister Natsu are adopted" Kenma said shocking everyone in the room.

"EHH" they shouted, "I never knew" Oikawa said "No shit" Iwaizumi said "Oh yeah by the way in this school and basically around America everyone knows Shoyou" Botan said "What" Bokuto said "Well yeah, he has the highest grades in the school,he's the student council president. Also every Saturday he goes to a park near his house and sing to the children there" Akihiko said "Wow Chibi-chan popular and smart" Kuroo said with his eye brow twitching.

"Yeah but he had a problem" Kei said "Huh,what is it" Bokuto asked "He doesn't know where to draw the line. He keep working harder and harder until he drops. He doesn't know the definition of take a break. He feels that he's needs to get better or he needs to be better. I just feel like he needs to lay down and relax every once in awhile" Mieko said.

The other teams frown only one thing going through their minds 'We'll make him take a break if it's the last thing we do'