Part 8

3 POV

Kei was reading a book waiting for Hinata to wake up. Soon Hinata began to shift then slowly opened his eyes. Kei gave Hinata a side glance.

"How long was I out" Hinata asked "Only 10 minutes" Kei said "Alright that means they're still having dinner. You can go ahead and eat I'll be fine here" Hinata said "No, knowing you, you'd try to sneak out and go practice volleyball or go work out" Kei said as he turned his eyes back to his book.

Hinata turned red from embarrassment and from being hot. "That's not true" Hinata said, "Yes it is. You go working out in the middle of the night when you think no one is awake" Kei said as he closed his book.

"Ughh fine" Hinata said, Kei smiled "Does this mean you'll take a break" Kei asked "What no" Hinata said as he was starting to get up until Kei put his hands on his shoulder.

"Shoyou you need to take a break" Kei said "No I don't" Hinata said getting up, "Yes you do, you keep driving yourself sick or overworked and you're worrying us" Kei said as he followed Hinata out the room "You guys have nothing to wo....Worry ab...about" Hinata said slightly swaying but Kei put his hands on Hinata's shoulder.

"See" Kei said, Hinata quickly straighten his self up "I'm fine" Hinata said as he continued walking to the lunch room with Kei following "No you're not" Kei said.

Soon they made it to the lunch room still arguing, when they opened the door all eyes went on them "Take a break" Kei said "I don't need a break" Hinata said.

Soon the rest of the team came to them "Can you please talk some sense into him" Kei said looking at Aki, "Shoyou you need a break" Aki said "I do not I'm absolutely fine" Hinata said.

Over hearing the conversation Kenma spoke up "Is your plan to die before you see the outcome of your hard work" Kenma asked out loud making everyone look at him in shock.

"No of course not" Hinata said "Then take a break Shoyou. If you keep doing this you'll get worse and you won't be the only thing that get worse" Kenma said looking at Hinata in the eyes as he stand up and walked over to him.

"No I won't" Hinata said "YES YOU WILL" Kenma shouted shocking everyone, "DO YOU REALLY WANT TO LEAVE YOUR LITTLE SISTER ALONE WITH HER KNOWING HER BROTHER WORKED HIMSELF TO DEATH." Kenma shouted again making Hinata grip his hand.

"Shoyou he's right as with your sickness you can't alway work so hard or keep pushing yourself" Kenji said "Yes I can, I have to get better I have to be better. If I don't than I'm nothing. I'm pathetic if i let this slow me down" Hinata said.

"You're not pathetic you're taking a break. It won't slow you down Shoyou" Shinjiro said with worried eyes "Yes it wi-*cough cough cough*" Hinata was thrown into a coughing fit.

Kei began patting his back "Hey Shoyou you ok" Aki said worried Hinata just kept coughing soon he started coughing up blood.

"Crap. SOMEONE GET ME A TOWEL. Mieko go get his medicine out his bag" Aki yelled/ said. Bokuto went to get a towel and Mieko went to get the medicine.

Soon Bokuto came back with a towel, Hinata's coughing had started to slow down as Aki cleaned his mouth from the blood then his coughing came to a end. Aki fully clean the blood off him as Mieko came back with the medicine.

"Take it" Mieko said taking a pill out of it, "I'm fine" Hinata said as he tried to stand but fell back down "You call this fine. That's it rather you like it or not you are taking a break tomorrow." Kenma said.

"But" All the team moms gave him a look "Ughhh fine if it makes you happy I'll take a break tomorrow" Hinata said making everyone sigh in relief.

"Alright now take you medicine" Mieko said "No" Hinata said bluntly "Come on Shoyou" Kenji said "No you know I hate pills" Hinata said, Tsukiishima was done and walked up to the group.

"Can you hand me the pill" Tsukishima asked, Mieko did "can you hold him down" Tuskishima asked. So they did much to Hinata struggle.

"Hinata you can either take this the easy way or the hard way" Tuskishima said, "No way" Hinata said now acting like a child. Tuskishima sighed and got on top of Hinata. Tuskishima put the pill inside is mouth before slamming his lips on Hinata's shocking said boy to gasp allowing Tsukiishima to push the pill down his throat with his tongue. When he did that he lifted back up and got off Hinata.

"It was that simple" Tsukiishima said "Did Tsukiishima..." Oikawa trailed off "just French kiss" Bokuto trailed off "Hinata" Tendou finished. Then suddenly all glares was on Tsukiishima 'I regret nothing' Tsukiishima thought with a sly smirk.