Chapter 8: She did what?

I softly knock on Chan's door, open it, and walk in. I see his phone unlocked on the table, I know it's wrong but I look. He broke up with Hana, I walk around trying to find Chan, I find him in the back room." Hey, Chan?" I softy ask, he's on the bed, so I climb on, wrap my arms around him, and hold him," What's wrong?" I don't want him knowing I know. He turns towards me and cries into my shoulder," I broke up with Hana." I know that they love each other," Why?" I ask him," She thought you were a lying slut, and I was a cheating manwhore." I gasp," I promise, everything will be okay, I'll make sure of it." I hold him close, soothing him. I look into his sad blue eyes, at a time his eyes were bright blue, now there just blue," Are you okay?" He looks into my eyes, he leans in, and kisses me. I pull away," Chan, I like you, I really do, but I can't be your rebound." He nods," I understand, I'm sorry." He looks so sad, almost depressed." It's fine, Chandler, I understand why you did it." I give him a small smile, he did the same." See, everything isn't that bad." He nods, I just continue holding him. Right now we're laying on are sides, me holding him by his torso, his arms around my neck, his head buried in my neck and his arm. I start rubbing his back." Hey, Chan, how about we go out for some ribs and sweet tea?" He nods," I'd love it." He says pulling back, I smile," Go get dressed, I'll change and tell Robert we're going out for lunch." He smiles," Okay." I leave his trailer and go to mine, I put on a pair of black skinny jeans, a brown t-shirt that says I ❤️ RIBS on it, my leather jacket, and put my hair in a ponytail. I go find Robert and tell him my plans, I walk back to Chan's trailer and we leave." Where's the nearest rib shack?" I ask him," Wings U." I nod, we keep walking. I remember that I keep hats in my jacket! I pull out to beanies and give the blue one to Chan while I put the back one on." Now people won't recognize us." I say handing him a pair of shades. I put on a pair of gothic black ones. He has the same shades on. We make it there in thirty minutes and order. After we finished eating we leave again, we head back to the set. I look at Chan, he still looks pretty depressed," Chan?" I softly call, he looks over at me. We're sitting in his trailer, I'm on the counter and he's leaning against it looking down at his phone, well was." Are you okay?" I notice a tear sliding down his face, I raise my hand to wipe it away. When I do this he jumps back," Please..." he whimpers. I jump down, I walk over to him. I end up cornering him between me and the wall, so he ends up cowering on the floor his arms up in defense. He looks so scared," I'm not going to hurt you, Chan Chan, I could never bring myself to doing that..." I whisper, I seem to do that a lot today. I kneel down in front of him and gently pull his arms down. As soon as I let go I notice that his tears are washing away make up, wait make up? I look closer and see that his face is caked in it. I stand up slowly and go get a rag, I wet it and go back to him. I slowly get on my knees, I'm right beside him and he looks so frightened. I can hardly bare how scared he looks," It's okay, Chan, I'm not going to hurt you, I promise." I look into his blue eyes as I say this, I slowly raise the rag and gently remove the make up. When I'm finished his face is black and blue with bruises I didn't put there. His cheeks have hands prints on both sides and are so blue they look like the color of night lock berries from the hunger games. This time I let a tear fall," Who did this?" I say, I accidentally sounded angry and scare Chandler," I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at who did this." I add in, I sit down beside him and hug him. He whimpers and sucks in his stomach, I pull away and slowly lift up his shirt. He has shoe prints and bruises on his stomach too..." Please, Chan, tell me who did this?" I plead, he answer this time." H-Hana...." I gasp, I lower his shirt again," Are there anymore bruises?" He nods and turns around, his back towards me, I slowly lift the back of his shirt, his back is also horribly bruised. I gasp out how bad it is, I pull his shirt back down," I'm calling the police." I tell him and stand up up and call them," 911, what's your emergency?" I sigh," Hi, I'm Trista Ryan, my friend was crying earlier and I found out that his girlfriend abused him, he has horrible bruises on his face, stomach, and back. It's not just purple and blue bruising, he's literally black and blue from it." I hear her gasp," May I have your friends name and his abusers name?" " My friend is Chandler Riggs and his abuser is Hana Hayes." I heard her gasp yet again. I look over to check on him and he's missing, crap. I tell her where I'm at and give her as much information as possible. After I hang up I go look for the poor boy that I'm hopelessly in love with. I look and look until I finally find him, I found him in the bathroom. I found him with blood covering him and both his wrist.