Chapter 6: My Secret Is Almost Out

The video above is the song Isabella by Anthony Ramos, the way he says the name is how imagine Isabella Barton's said. It's also just a really good song that you should listen to.

May 2012

I stared at my hands as the monitor went black. Fury had just finished interrogating, if that's what you wanna call it, Loki and now we were all sitting in a stunned silence. And it was actually the one I least expected to speak that broke it. "He really grows on you, doesn't he?" Bruce was just as mad as the rest of us, which was not going to end well.

"Loki's going to drag this out. So, Thor, what's his play?" Steven was back in his 'captain' mode, not his soft Stevie one he was in moments before we entered the control room.

"He has an army called the Chitauri. They are not of Asgard or any world known. He means to lead them against your people. They will win him the Earth, in turn I suspect for the Tesseract."

"An army from outer space?" Steve was seriously confused, and if the mood in the room wasn't so intense I would have laughed.

"So, he's building another portal. That's what he needs Erik Selvig for." I nodded along with Bruce, understanding where he was getting at.

"Selvig?" I forgot they knew each other, through Jane and the first New Mexico incident.

"He's an astrophysicist." The Captain didn't look confused, so I'm assuming that he knows what that is.

Thor nodded, "He's a friend."

The next one to speak was my Auntie Nat, who had finally decided to speak, "He has him under some kind of spell. Along with one of our." She whispered the last part and bowed her head. The longer my dad's gone, the less I'm okay. So to keep from crying, I bit my lip and focused on the conversation.

"I wanna know why Loki let us take him, he's not exactly leading an army from here." Steve is always straight to the point.

"I don't think we should be focusing on Loki. The guy's brain is a bag full of cats, you could practically smell the crazy on him." Oh my fucking God! I love Bruce!

"Have care how you speak. Loki is beyond reason, but he is of Asgard, and he is my brother."

"He killed 80 people in two days," I said in disbelief.

"He's adopted." Thor's response was a complete contradiction to his previous statement, and he said it so nonchalantly like it was going to dismiss it.

"Iridium. What do they need iridium for?" Ha, I can answer Bruce's question!

"It's a stabilizing agent."

Right as I spoke, Tony and Coulson walked in whispering about something. But as soon as Coulson walked away, Stark pointed a pen at me and nodded. "No hard feelings, Point Break. You've got a mean swing." Why do we have to be related? "Also, it means the portal can open as wide, and stay open as long, as Loki wants." He then walked over to Fury's computers and began to press stuff, "Uh, raise the mid-mast, ship the top sails. That man is playing Galaga! Thought he wouldn't notice, but we did." Tony pointed to Agent Andrew Warren and then covered one eye, "How does Fury even see these?"

"He turns," An exasperated Maria Hill responds. Tony continued to look around the monitors and placed a button sized hacking implant under one, without anyone but me noticing. I sighed, but didn't say anything about it because of the amount of times I've hacked into S.H.I.E.L.D.'s 'secure' files.

"Well, that sounds exhausting. The rest of the raw materials Agent Barton can get his hands on pretty easily. Only major component is a power source. A high energy density, something to kick start the cube."