1.02

||

"FREAK OUT!" was heard throughout the choir room.

The glee club was practicing their number for the assembly, and all Emilia could say was that they weren't going to survive.

"Energy, guys! It’s disco. Good with the hands. John Travolta hands. All right. We’re freaking out. Let’s go. And up and out and down. Good. Good. Good. Good, guys," Mr. Schue told them while they performed.

Rachel being the dumb person she is kicked her leg up and almost hit Mercedes.

"Whoa, whoa! Hell to the nah! First of all, you try to bust my face again, and I will cut you!" Mercedes yelled at Rachel then turned toward Mr. Schue," and, also, this song is terrible.

"No, no, no. It’s not the song. You guys just need to get into it," Mr. Schue denied.

"No, it’s the song. It’s really gay," Kurt said annoyed causing Emilia to give him a confused look.

"We need modern music, Mr. Schue," Artie told him.

"I’m sorry, guys. We don’t have time to discuss this. We’re doing this song this Friday at the pep assembly," Mr. Schue said.

"In front of the whole school?" Tina asked not liking the idea.

"Exactly," Mr. Schue said thinking she was excited.

"They’re gonna throw food at us. And I just had a facial," Kurt told him

"I’ll press charges if that happens," Rachel adds.

"Guys. I can’t express to you how important this assembly is," Mr. Schue said trying to get them to understand.

"This will ruin us," Emilia muttered.

Which Finn heard, and that didn't make him feel better.

"We need recruits. There are seven of you. We need twelve to qualify for regionals. We have no choice or the club is over. I know you guys don’t like this song, but we took nationals back in ’93 with “Freak Out.” It’s a crowd-pleaser. Trust me. From the top," Mr. Schue said not wanting to continue the conversation.

"I’m dead," Finn said.

"Well, at least you aren't gonna die alone," Emilia said then went over to Tina.

_________________________________________

The next day Emilia and Tina were talking about going to the mall later.

"Hey, I heard you guys want to go to the mall. Me and Mercedes were just talking about that, so do you guys wanna go together?" Kurt asked them.

Emilia looked to Tina and she shrugged," Sure, meet us there at 5."

"Great!" Mercedes said happily.

After their interaction, Mr. Schue came into the room.

"All right, guys. How about a little Kanye," he said.

The glee club exclaimed excitingly, and they all reached for their sheets music.

"For the assembly?" Mercedes asked with hope.