1.18

||

*choir room*

THE GLEE club, minus Puck, were in the choir room just conversing.

When Puck walked in with his mohawk shaved, they all stared at him shocked.

The bell rings and everyone, except Puck and Santana, leaves the room.

"That's the weirdest thing I've seen all day," Emilia said to Tina.

"Yeah, who would've thought he would show up without a mohawk," Tina said shocked.

"Well, maybe he got lice," Emilia suggested.

"Who would he get from?" Artie asked.

"I don't know. One of the girls he was with. I wouldn't be surprised," Emilia said.

"I guess."

~~

*the next day*

"I am very disappointed in you guys," Mr. Schue told the class.

"I can't believe you narced on us," Finn said to Rachel.

"Don't get mad at me for exposing your laziness. I'm tired of carrying all your weight. Regionals is in a month, guys," Rachel explained.

"I'm just trying to understand what's going on here. Finn, why did you stop singing?" Mr. Schue asked.

" 'Cause you started giving all the male leads to Jesse. It kinda shook my confidence, you know?" Finn explained.

"Ugh, what difference does it make? Everyone knows my job here is to look hot," Santana said.

"My baby hormones are making me moody," Quinn stated.

"There are so many lyrics," Brittany told him.

"A chain is only as strong as its weakest link. A glee club is about a myriad of voices coming together as one. Alright? This ends now. Which is why your assignment for the week is for each of you to come up with a song that best represents how you see yourself. Where you are in your lives right now. Your voice. Then... you're gonna stand up here and sing your hearts out. All of you," Mr. Schue explained.

"Solos? In front of everyone?" Kurt asked.

"The glee club has lost its voice. Its time for us to get it back," Mr. Schue stated.

Emilia looked at Tina and gave a small smile.

~~

*next day*

"I don't know what song would represent me. What about you?" Emily asked Tina.

"Yeah, me neither."

"Alright, guys. Let's get things started," Mr. Schue said walking into the room.

"As I was first on the sign-up sheet, I'll kick things off," Rachel told him.

He gave an okay and went to sit on his chair.

"I have chosen Miley Cyrus' "The Climb," because it's about overcoming obstacles and beating the odds. In my case the obstacle is you, my lackluster teammates who refuse to carry their own weight," Rachel explained them looked at Brad and nodded.

Emilia made a face at what Rachel said but didn't make a comment.

She goes to looks down at her phone to check the time, but is shocked by the noise that leaves Rachel's mouth.

She looks up to check if it was her singing.

"Are you hearing this?" Emilia asked Artie.

He nodded and Emilia sinks down into her seat.