1.16

||

*choir room*

"UM, ALRIGHT, I have one final announcement before we all leave. We can't use the auditorium for the next week," Mr. Schue told the glee club.

"But that's garbage. How are we supposed to practice for regionals without the auditorium?" Finn said.

"The Cheerios need it to practice in. There's nothing I can do," Mr. Schue told them.

"Are you sure? I mean come on," Emilia said.

"I recommend a sit-in," Rachel says.

"I recommend we torch the place," Puck said.

"Are you guys dumb?" Emilia asked looking at them.

"Emilia," Mr. Schue said causing her to raise her arms in surrender," and no. Look, we've all faced adversity before and come out stronger on the other end. I'm gonna check out a few off-site locations for us to use just for the week. I promise I'll find us a new home."

After he finished, the bell rang.

The class filed out and Emilia took a moment to debate talking to Rachel or not.

"Hey! Rachel, can I talk to you?" Emilia asked walking up to her.

"Um... Why would you wanna talk to me? You don't even like me," Rachel said confused.

"Well, that's what I wanted to talk about. I wanted to... apologize about how I've been hating on you, though for good reason. But I know that nobody deserves to be hated on for just being... themselves, so I'm... sorry," Emilia said looking at the floor for the last part.

Emilia only decided to apologize because she realized that she didn't really want to spend her highschool life hating Rachel Berry. Even though she is insufferable, Emilia thought that she was part of glee club, so it wouldn't be fair that they didn't stuck together and help each other when they most need it.

"Wow, I think your the first person to ever apologize. Um... thank you. I should get to Jesse though so..." Rachel said awkwardly then walked away.

"She can be very inattentive sometimes," Emilia heard Jesse say.

Emilia turned around with an annoyed face,"And why is that?"

"Well, she didnt see me walk up behind you, but I guess I'm glad she didn't. Now I get to make fun of you for apologizing to Rachel. Your apology sounded so... real," Jesse told her.

"Maybe 'cause it was. Why would I give a fake apology to Rachel when I can barely stand her?" Emilia asked walking to her locker.

"I don't know. Maybe you want to be cruel to my girlfriend. I needed to make sure," Jesse said following her.

"Why are you following me? I thought you'd be mad after what I said," Emilia said opening her locker.

"I was then I realized I don't care about what a 9th grader thinks of me," Jesse said with an annoying smile.

"Aren't you like 18? You shouldn't be bugging me, I'm a minor," Emilia told him closing her locker and turning to look at him.

"I'm almost 18, and I'm not bugging you. I'm just having a... friendly conversation," Jesse told her.

"Well, how 'bout you have a friendly conversation with your girlfriend, who is probably still looking for you," Emilia told him then left.

Emilia finally relaxed after she left him there. He made her so annoyed because he acted so much like Rachel. Just because she apologized doesn't mean she likes Rachel all of a sudden.