1.03

||

THE GLEE club were in the choir room practicing their routine.

"Five, six, seven, eight. Step and step. Step and step. And turn it around. Down and up. And hit, hit down hit.," Mr. Schue said while we copied him

"Can we stop, please?" Rachel asked.

"You don't have to ask me every time for permission to go to the bathroom, Rachel. You can just go," Mr. Schue told Rachel ready to start dancing again.

"It's not my bladder. It's the choreography," Rachel told him.

"Okay, what's wrong with the choreography?" Mr. Schue asked confused.

"It sucks," Rachel told him.

Rachel then started talking about this famous choreographer that Emilia didn't know.

"Just because he understudied doesn't mean he ever performed," Mr. Schue defended.

"Did you ever perform, Mr. Schuester? After high school. Did you even try?" Quinn asked.

"We can't compete with vocal adrenaline with these steps. You're a great vocal coach, Mr. Schue, But you're not a a trained choreographer. That's what we need to be the best. We need Dakota Stanley," Rachel said.

_________________________________________

The next day Rachel came into the choir room with cookies that said 'Im sorry'.

"Of course he doesn't want anything to do with us after you kicked him in the nads," Finn told Rachel.

"Then why did he thank me?" Rachel asked.

"The goal is to win. And now that Mr. Schuester has agreed to let us hire Dakota Stanley, we can," Santana pointed out.

"But he doesn't want us to. He just doesn't have The confidence to coach us anymore. Guys are real sensitive when it comes to this kind of stuff," Finn defended.

"And that's my fault?" Rachel scoffed at the idea.

"Do you see anyone else in here With a plate of "I'm sorry" cookies? I don't. Just you," Finn said calling her out.

"I'm bored. All those in favor of hiring Dakota Stanley?" Quinn asked interrupting them.

The glee club all raised their hands, excluding Finn.

_________________________________________

*at carmel high*

"Damn, Kurt, this car is fly," Mercedes points out.

"My dad got it for my sweet 16 After I swore to stop wearing formfitting sweaters that stop at the knee," Kurt said.

The glee club look at what he's wearing,"What he doesn't know doesn't hurt him."

Kurt then locks his car and the club walk towards the entrance.

"Are we even sure they're rehearsing today?" Quinn asked.

"Vocal adrenaline rehearses every day From 2:30 until midnight," Rachel states.