10. Unexpected Girlfriends

Ashton's POV:

"Man..." I keeled over laughing, " I can't believe you tried to kiss her and she totally blew you off" people in the halls were giving me looks but I didn't give a damn about them,

"Shut up, at least i got a date with her, unlike somebody" we both turned to look Alistair who huffed in annoyance and shook his head "Besides its not like that's never happened to you before" Xavier tried and I just shook my head with another laugh

"Oh please I could get any girl in this hallway to kiss me" I stated with a smirk, because it was true in fact I can proudly state more than half the girls here have had the pleasure to sleep with me.

Alistair scoffed "Sure, why don't you prove it"

"Go ahead and pick someone then" I grinned cockily, "and at least make it a challenge for me"

Both Alistair and Xavier scanned the hall for a potential target, no doubt trying to find someone who would turn me down. It took a minute before they both shared a look and smirked at me,

"Her" Xavier said,gesturing over to where a group of girls stood and I knew instantly who they were meaning. She was tall and lanky, shorter than me of course at my 6'1, but still tall, blonde hair and angled facial features. She happened to be a 3 time state championship winner and captain of the senior girls hockey team.

She also happened to be my ex girlfriend.

And the breakup had not been clean to say the least, she hated me for it and probably still does.

"But I mean if you don't think you can-"

"Please, this will be simple" I cut him off, "now watch and learn boys, I'll be back" with that I winked at them and made my way across the hall.

As I approached the group a couple looked at me in confusion, 

"What?" My ex Rebekah questioned them, and a smirk spread across my face, 

"Hello Ladies" I greeted,  Rebekah started before rounding on me with a glare,

"What the heck do you want?" Well by the sound of that reply someones not to happy to see me, guess I'm going to have to change tactics. I let my smirk slip into a light smile,

"What I can't just come and talk to you?" I asked,

"Don't bullshit me Ashton, what is it?" She kept her glare in place as she clearly became more irritated,

"Okay” I sighed in what I hoped was an almost nervous manner, it might not have been but it seemed to have an effect on Rebekah as she looked almost conflicted. “So  I might possibly have missed you a little bit”

“What?- No we are not doing this again” Rebekah snapped either shocked or hurt, I couldn’t really tell. I risked a glance back at Alistair and Xavier only to see Xavier had disappeared and Alistair was watching me with an amused smirk.

“Beck-“ I tried, turning back around to face her but she cut me off,

“No Ashton” She stated firmly and went to walk away before I reached out and grabbed her arm, spinning her back around into my chest and placing my hands on her hips. She gasped in shock before I pushed my lips to hers, holding back the smirk when she responded almost instantly in a good way.

My eyes drifted past her bland blonde hair, briefly catching sight of Soraya behind us before I was being eagerly pulled closer and with that we were both against the locker making out. Rebekah’s hands running messily through my hair and roaming up the muscles on my back, whilst I slid my hands down to her arse.