Chapter One: Waking Up

Todoroki sauntered into the room, his voluptuous ass gyrating behind him.

"Hey, guys" Todoroki scrumptiously stated. "How's it going?"

"I am doing good today, Todoroki!" shouted Uraraka through her powerful throaty body.

"It's good." Kirishima flipped his juicy red hair, the colour of blood vampires.

"It is though?" Deku said, (Deku uses all pronouns) with the sweet sweet sounds of LMFAO's smash hit Party Rock Anthem blaring in the background.

Kirishima flopped his vermillion hair gloomily. "Yes."

All of a sudden, Uraraka punched down the living room wall suddenly. "Personally; I am doing fine," she roared, muscles glistening in the afternoon sun as they strove to break free from her sleeves.

Todo turned in surprise, his massive cheeks almost turning before he did. "What the fuck, Uraraka?" he murmured.

"What? My muscles are too very strong," She yelled at the curvaceous blond, her bulging arms doing speedy and giant pushups; her biceps bulging.

Suddenly, Deku's bangs started flapping more and more quickly, creating a small tornado in the room.

"What are they doing?" Todoroki's globular behind gesticulated, Roki giving it a firm and hearty slap to silence its resonant tones. He is an empath, so he felt the sexual tension felt by all members in the room.

"Her superpower!" the strengthful muscles of Uraraka whispered loudly as she shoved metal into her stomach.

His hypnotizing ass started to quiver with excitement, wanting to be slapped by his loyal boyfriend Bakugou, who was off fighting bravely in the war (LONG story) His ass so missed the tender and meaty hands of his divine lover that it began to ricochet off his tight silken pants.

The tornado grew stronger and wider and faster. It sucked the members of this small party into its windy maw. Todoroki's silken pants waved in the wind, Uraraka's muscles were drawn towards the stormy center. Deku's bangs fluttered faster and the tip of Kirishima's shaft slowly rose in recognition; the most solid member on the planet.

Suddenly, as their powers awakened suddenly, they all got sucked into the tornado.

They awoke in a new place.

"Where are we?" Kirishima moaned supplely (He's still hard)

"More importantly?" Todoroki grumbled his ass hypnotizing all who saw it, "when?"

All of a sudden they saw a giant neon sign:

'WELCOME TO THE 1840s'

Thank you for reading all of my little shin-dig!. I take very light constructive criticism, but NOT on any of the ships, Todobaku 4ever!!!