Chapter Four: The Forbidden Reading Room

"Sue?!?!?!" exclaimed Uraraka in surprise, "What are you doing here?"

"Why did you leave your teaching post at UA? And why are you in the 1840s?" The two-toned twink exclaimed.

"What do you mean teaching position? And what is 'UA'?" questioned Sue.

The prophetic voice of Deku promptly boomed through Uraraka's vocal chambers "Sue was named after one of her great great grandmothers guys!"

The group let out a breath that they didn't know they were holding. Luckily, they were the only ones who had been transported back into time.

"Hi there!" Kirishima stepped to the front of the group, flashing a shark teeth-laden grin. "We were looking for info on the upcoming wa-"

"WATER CRISIS," Todoroki interjected. "She doesn't know about the war yet," He mumbled to his ex-lover.

Kirishima put a warning hand on 'Roki's ass, giving it a slight squeeze to confirm that he had heard him. In response, Todo jiggled his hindquarters a slight bit. They tried to hide it, but they were both blushing. The redness of his face reached down all the way down to his cheeks, and as Kiri pulled back Todoroki's linen undies, he noticed this deep crimson tint. He knew that Todo's orbs yearned for a slap. But, using all of his will power, he held back.

The middle-aged Sue looked confused. "I don't remember there being a water crisis. Unless..." Sue grew quiet and pulled out a red envelope. "The Commissioner said to wait for a message, maybe you're them!" She handed the group the crimson envelope, which on it, a wax seal was imprinted, laden with flecks of real gold.

Uraraka, or quite possibly Deku acting through Uraraka, ripped open the envelope immediately, pulling out well kept stationary.

"Dearest Assistant Deputy Alan,

In two days time, meet me at the Black Sea Tavern. This meeting must be kept a secret.

Signed,

Your Dear Commissioner"

"Well I guess where we have to go next is the Black Sea Tavern," Sighed Todoroki.

However, as Todoroki palmed the envelope he noticed an almost imperceptible bulge in the depths of the blood-red folds. He reached in and pulled out a piece of paper that simply said: "Give to Librarian Sue"

When Sue saw the piece of paper she immediately understood. "Ah I see, follow me then"

She began to briskly walk towards the "Classics" section of the library, forcing the team to follow in her stead. Her pace quickened more and more as she approached the bookshelves, stopping only when they had arrived at the Shakespearean literature. She looked over her shoulder, checking to see if anybody was near, and thankfully, nobody was.

She scanned the shelf, tracing her finger along the outline of the rows, finally settling on a red-spined copy of 'The Tempest', which just happened to be Bakugou's favourite Shakespeare play. This fact put Todoroki into an emotionally vulnerable state; Ururaka coming to the twink's side to administer a comforting hug. The amphibian librarian gave a look of sympathy, but quickly returned to the task at hand. She pulled down on the spine of the book and pulled out, revealing a dimly lit hallway that was masked by the faux-bookshelf hinged door.

The team collectively gasped at the sight.

"What the heck is this?" Kirishima brashly exclaimed.

"The Commissioner didn't tell you?" the librarian asked inquisitively. "Well, it's a secret reading room regarding the most secret of his plans. However, only two people are allowed in at once, so you'll have to leave one of you outside."