Chapter Three: The Never-Ending War

"But how will we end this war if we don't know how it started?" Uraraka giggled loudly.

"Yeah," the crimson haired menace spoke crisply, "this war has been going on for generations. My pop and his pop before him both fought and perished in the Never-Ending War."

"We must find the origin of the war first" the prophetic voice of Deku spoke through Uraraka, agreeing.

"Why does it even matter, countless people have tried, why are we any different?" Todoroki sobbed, warranting a 'tsk' and an eye roll from Kirishima.

"We must fight for Bakugou!" exclaimed Urakaka heartily, rousing the group to attention in remembrance of their solemn friend.

Immediately, the group realized the true weight of the task upon them. Urakaka flexed her muscles in preparation for the difficulty to come. Todoroki wiped his tears away and used his empathy to store the emotions of the others in his heart. Kirishima flipped his rouged hair side to side, trying to steady the shaking in his hands by distractions. Together they stood, tall and proud, facing down the terror that awaited them.

"But since we're stuck in the 1840s," Todoroki proclaimed, holding his ass to emulate the tender and loving touch of his estranged soldier, "How the fuck are we supposed to find out how the war started? We can't just go to a library, we're the only time travellers here!"

~The group will remember this~

"Of COURSE we can go to a library Todo, you silly goose!" Kirishima stuttered quickly. He flicked 'Roki's nose almost flirtatiously. Todo's cheeks blushed slightly and he turned away to hide his embarrassment.

"Can you two get your flirts off, and we can actually start figuring out how to STOP the war?" probed Urakaka. The two blushed.

"Flirting? Don't be presumptuous," Kirishima responded robotically like a game of 'Zip, Zap, Zop', "Bitchbo- I mean Todoroki has a long term boyfriend. Did eating Deku decrease your IQ too?" This comment was very out of place for Kirishima's normally upbeat personality.

"Y-yeah" murmured Todoroki. "Me and Bakugou, together". He averted his eyes.

The group trodded down the sandy streets of 1843. The dust piled in the air creating hot pumps of grime. The dirt quickly coated the group's clothes and filled each and every crevice. Todoroki's plump booty collected the dust in its supple and firm crack, creating a noticeable crease in his pants. This, among other things, drew stares from the strangers on the street. In an instant, Deku controlled all of Uraraka's actions, possessing her body fully and entirely. Deku walked through Uraraka to one of these staring strangers and questioned, "where is the library?".

In response, the stranger simply point down the street towards a tall building labelled library. In a marvelous sweep Uraraka carried both Kirishima and Todoroki in one of her powerful arms. During the prance down the street, 'Roki and Kiri were pushed tightly together. All their body parts were completely and fully pressed against each other. The fullness of Todo's ass started squirming against Kirishima's crotch, and Kirishima started blushing. He quickly attempted to move his arms down, knowing that a full bulge was coming. His futile attempt was unsuccessful.

He panicked. "Todoroki stop squirming!"

Todo replied in response, "why? I'm trying to escape!" He then began squirming harder and harder.

Kiri became increasingly concerned as the other's fruity ass squished and squirmed through his pants towards his member.

"Is he doing this on purpose?!?!?" Kirishima wondered. "Maybe, maybe I should go along with it".

The tight grip of Todoroki's asscheeks on his length began to arouse the man more and more. The firmness of the grip made him reminisce to a time of titillating romance. Todo was aroused but not half as much. Suddenly, Kirishima's entire body started to harden.

"Shit, this isn't supposed to happen! I'm gonna.... I-" Kirishima paused, reconsidering the situation. "I can muster through this somehow, I cannot allow myself to commit a carnal sin in the middle of this Victorian civilian road."

However, Kirishima's mind began to fog over in a moment of pre-orgasm bliss. The adultery they were committing slipped his mind.

"Yes?" stammered Kiri.

"Yes," declared Todo.

He suddenly grabbed Todoroki and brought him over to the sidewall of a building. He pinned his bitch to the wall, Shoto's face pressed against the brick pattern. Normally, the young candy-caned themed man would be apoplectic at the even thought of doing this with his ex, but the sensation that his ass felt was so overwhelming that he didn't care.

Kirishima pushed his bulge into Todoroki's mountainous curvature, this moment of sexual tension only being stopped by the societal norm that was clothes. Kirishima began to thrust, and Todoroki howled, arching his back and pushing back. Todoroki, flexible as ever, reached his arms backward and slipped his hand down the front of Kiri's pants, rubbing his hard member. Kirishima moaned and slapped Todoroki. This sudden attack caused Todoroki to fall backward, straddling the solidified boy's member as if it was his trusty steed.

All of a sudden, Kirishima and Todoroki moaned simultaneously, ejecting a hot creamy liquid from their dual girths. Todoroki removed his hands from the other's cargo pants, and they cleaned themselves up before they returned to Ururake in a moment of post-cum clarity.

Little did they notice the flash of red locks that quickly disappeared from a window overlooking the alleyway, witnessing the full duration of the heinous act that was committed. (AN: Remember this for later!)

The group opened the doors of the tall building. The smell of books infiltrated the nose of Uraraka, and she knew it well. Urakaka was ALWAYS reading during her exercise regimes, and unlike the other girls, she wasn't interested in makeup or clothes. She wasn't interested in boys. Instead of fulfilling her desires with silly parties (that she didn't like anyways), she turned to discovering new fantasy worlds through the power of reading. Yes, Uraraka loved the tender flakey pages of a good book, and she was delighted to enter the interior of the library to discover many of her treasures.

"Hello," said the librarian. Suddenly, the librarian threw up a book and her tongue shot up like a frog, sending the book to the shelf from whence it came. "My name is Asui, but you can call me Sue!"

Author's Note: did you catch the foreshadowing in this chapter? >u<

let me know if you did!