Chapter Two: The Swearin' 40s

*****STRONG LANGUAGE WARNING - READ AT YOUR OWN RISK*****

The neon light from the sign bounced off of Kirishima's voluptuous scarlet hair, then reverberated through the layers of Todoroki's heaving orbs. His orbs wiggled in anticipation, hoping for a solid smack. They were disappointed, however, as his longterm lover Bakuguo had been drafted last year; his lengthy arms could no longer reach into the inner folds of his clandestine cheeks.

"Okay, fucking roll call everybody" Todoroki commanded powerfully and suddenly, his cheeks undulating with the vibration of his powerful words.

"Fuck off" Kirishima growled, still flared up from his special power.

"Haha! Fuck yeah buddy," whispered Uraraka in response. Her throat was desperately raw from consuming mounds of tin, iron, and, steel.

"Hmm but where the fuck is Deku?" said Todoroki. His creamy cheeks made a disappointed face and made everyone cry for 6 seconds.

"Don't worry about it bitchboy" spat out Kirishima, his hair glowing redder than Todoroki's flushed bum.

"hEY~ only Baku-babe gets to fucking call me that."

Suddenly, the neon signs grew bangs. The group all knew it was Deku.

Suddenly, Todoroki's ass juggled like a jester in alert.

"This is the year that started the fucking war, bitches." Todoroki looked solemn. If they could prevent the war, his bubble-butt might have the chance to be reunited with his lover's sturdy hands once more.

Suddenly, Uraraka's muscles narrowed in hopelessness, the war had affected everyone greatly. Suddenly, a fist was formed within the confines of her hand. She snatched a metal detector and shoved it down her throat with determination.

POWER ATTAINED: URARAKA CAN NOW DETECT METAL

"Oh shit!," noticed Uraraka with her muscles. "I can detect metal now!"

"Whoa," whimpered Todoroki from behind his trembling spheres.

Kirishima growled, getting progressively softer, "This will come in handy for stealing bullets from the bad guys."

"Omg Kirishima you're such a crackhead" Todo replied seductively, but not to seduce, only to jest, he does have a boyfriend (longterm).

"You can't fool me again Shoto, I know you're in a committed relationship." His red hair drooped down, matting across his dripping forehead, agitating the scars of their long-previous foray into each other's holes.

"I told you not to fUcKING CALL ME THAT AGAIN" Todoroki yelled, salty tears pouring from his glands. He walked over and started heaving into the pole of the neon sign.

"Weep not, my child," He heard Deku's voice echoing in his head. Deku extended his pole-like palm in a tender comfort to his dear pupil and comrade, enlightening his heart with the warm embraces of camaraderie.

"I want more metal!" Uraraka suddenly and quickly grasped Deku and consumed him whole. The neon sign slid down her muscle-lined throat and she let out a hearty belch. The neon-filled her stomach, the colourful gas filled her veins and enlightened her mind.

POWER ATTAINED: URARAKA CAN NOW BE THE VOICE OF DEKU'S PROPHETIC VISIONS

"Hey guys check it out I can now be the voice of deku's prophetic visions," Uraraka informed the two ex-lovers beside her.

"Thanks Uraraka," They said in unison, Todoroki still heaving in despair of memories past.

"Now," snarled Kirishima like the alpha he was, "Let's end this war before it even has the chance to occur."

_________________________

Thanks for reading! Just a disclaimer since I forgot it last chapter, but I don't own the rights to BNHA! That belongs to Ms. Kohei Horikoshi!

In the next chapter, Baku and Todo... you'll just have to read to find out! (smut warning)

The Awakeningजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें