part 9

Nagisas pov

It's had been a week since my mother visited me. The doctors assured me they wouldn't let her visit me after what happened.

Karma's been more protective since and they've been letting us visit each other more.

I've made a few friends in the hospital   so has karma.

Within about 3 days the doctors found the body of that perverted doctor near the back of the hospital.

They investigated but no one could find anything.

Within 2-3 days they gave up because they found out that doctor has been harassing his patients and was involved in ilegal drug dealings.

Everything's been going really well actually.

Koro-sensei and my other classmates have visited us twice or three times.

Today I'm suppose to visit karma so we can go outside and take a walk. The hospital has a beautiful garden in the back with a cherry blossom tree.

Me and him are supposed to be discharged within 2-3 days so hopefully nothing goes wrong.

Oh! And I heard that kentaha got sent to prison for at least 15 years.

It was about 2 pm and my walk with karma's was at 3.

I quickly got up changed and went into the dining area to get a snack.

I was waiting for my drink from the vending machine when someone put their hand on my shoulder

I quickly turned around and saw one of the people I made friends with

His name was Leon he had brown hair with a black streak and his hair kinda covered one of his eyes

He was recovering from a and attack at his house.

Sadly his mother and father didn't survive but his little brother and sister are healthy and well.

"Oh, hey Leon"

I smiled as I heard my drink fall and I picked it up.

"Hey nagisa, I heard ur getting discharged in a few days right?"

I took the straw off my drink Wich was strawberry milk and punctured the carton .

"Mhm" I took a sip of the strawberry milk and just looked around.

"It's kinda sad that your leaving u and karma r the only ones that r pretty interesting here"

A black haired male came up behind Leon and smacked the back of his head.

"Ah! Mica! Um- I mean ur interesting to-!"

That's Mica he's one of Leon's and i's friend. He's kinda like the quiet emo type

"Shut up already"

Leon and Mica shared a special bond.

They act like a couple but they say their only friends. Wich I know can't be true.

"Micaaa please don't be madddd"

Leon could only whine when Mica acted mad. Whenever this happens Leon just puts his head on micas shoulder and whines more

Than Mica will pat his head and they'll be all good.

This happens almost every day so I'm used to it

I look at my watch and notice it's almost 3.

"Ah-! Guys I gotta go I needa meet with karma k?"

Mica and Leon stopped having their scene and both waved at me while I ran off.

Karma's pov

I was getting ready for the walk with nagisa and when I finally finished I headed to the dining area.

I saw nagisa getting a snack and wanted to go say hi till his friend Leon came up.

I'm gonna be honest I dont really like Leon..

He's really nice don't get me wrong, but the reason I don't rlly like him is because he's so close with nagisa.

I saw Mica go over to him and wack him

I know Mica and leon r like kinda together but still

I was deep in thought when I saw nagisa wave to them and start running towards the entrance again

I hid around the walls and when he came out I simply just walked up to him

"Hey nagisa"

He was a bit surprised to see me there but quickly got to use to it

"Hey karma I was just about to go to ur room"

I grab his hand and start walking to the exit of the hospital

I really wanted to walk with him.

When we got out I came closer to nagisa and held his hand making sure not to let go.