A Call Back to God

You once used to know God, but now feel detached from Him and feel you don't know Him anymore. Maybe you once used to have a relationship with Him, a strong fellowship with Him, but now you don't, and you want that fellowship restored.

Well there's certainly something you need to do. Confess your sins to God, and repent from those sins, and God will forgive you.

You want to renew your fellowship? Dive into the Word and the Lord will reveal Himself to you!
1 Peter 2:2 says, 'Like new born babies, crave pure spiritual milk, so that by it you may grow up in your salvation.'
The pure spiritual milk in the verse is the Word of God. In order to grow and know God more, you need the Word. You need to sit down with the word, study it, meditate on it, and then do what it says, obey the word, and you'll start to see your fellowship with God restored.

I want you to know that God never holds Himself back from you, He loves you and wants that fellowship with you, so stop condemning yourself, stop thinking your sins are too much to be forgiven. If God can forgive Paul (an apostle of God who was formerly named Saul and killed Christians) then believe me when I say He can forgive you.

God sent His Son, Jesus Christ, to die for our sins, my sins and your sins. So God who loved us enough to send His only Son to die for the world, loves you enough to forgive you of your sins. So you need stop holding yourself back from Him and surrender to Him. You need to walk in light, according to the Word, and soon you'll grow a strong relationship with God.

So if you are reading this and you feel like God has forsaken or forgotten you or the other way round, and you want that fellowship restored, or if you are reading this and you've never even come to know who this God is, you've never come to know the Lord, who Jesus is, you've never been born again, but you want to know Him, you want to enjoy the benefits of being a child of the Living God, you can begin to know Him now by accepting Christ as your Lord and Savior, and confessing the following prayer with faith in your heart.

Lord, I am a sinner, and I'm sorry for all my sins. I repent of all my sins and I come to you today to accept you, Jesus, as my personal Lord and Saviour. I believe you died for my sins and rose from the dead. Lord, I pray you come into my heart today and lead me. Amen.

(PS. Please note that there's no scripted prayer for getting born again, the most important thing is to believe in Jesus as the Son of God and that He came to die for you, repent of your sins and then humbly give yourself to Him).

Yayyy!!! To anyone who said that prayer, guess what??? You are born again! God has given you a new heart, a new spirit, you have become a new creature and all your past sins have been forgiven and forgotten, no matter how terrible. I'm so happy for you!