Hope for Tomorrow

Are you at a point in your life where you feel confused or depressed, and you don't know what your future holds? The situation you are going through and the circumstances you are facing are not smiling at you, and it seems like there's no hope for tomorrow. Your life feels dark with no light shining at the end of the tunnel, you've tried everything you can think of to get yourself out of this state but nothing is working out and it's like everything just keeps working against you.

Well what does God say about that? What does the word of God say about your situation?

Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Irrespective of what you are going through, always have it at the back of your mind that God has plans for you. Your situation may be really tough and you might have started losing hope, maybe due to sickness, pain, heartbreak, poverty, and so on, but know that you have a future in God. God loves you and sees you as His own, He doesn't want to harm you, but He wants you to prosper. He has good plans for you that is far bigger, better, and greater than anything you can imagine. Ephesians 3:20 says "Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think." God is working in us and is able to do far more than we ask Him or even think about. So don't lose hope, but place your confidence in God's mighty power that is able to change your situation for the better.

Let's take a look at some other verses.

Romans 8:28 (NLT)
And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.
How many things are working for your good? ALL THINGS. Every single thing is working for your good so far you love God. No matter what you are facing, pleasant or unpleasant, the word of God says it's working for your good. So you don't need to worry. God is with you in every situation, He never leaves you nor forsakes you, even when it feels otherwise, know that God is with you, is watching over you, and is causing everything to work for your good.

Isaiah 40:31 (KJV)
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
To wait upon the Lord is to trust in Him, to hope in Him, and to never stop believing, and when you do this, your strength is renewed. When you keep on trusting  in God, you have new strength and power to overcome challenges and unpleasant situations, and you won't faint or become tired. 1 Peter 5:7 (AMP) says "Casting the whole of your care [all your anxieties, all your worries, all your concerns, once and for all] on Him, for He cares for you affectionately and cares about you watchfully." When you trust in God who cares for you and give all your problems to Him to take charge of, you won't be ashamed or disappointed.

In summary, you need to do what Proverbs 3:5-6 (AMP) says
"Lean on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord with all your heart and mind and do not rely on your own insight or understanding. In all your ways know, recognize, and acknowledge Him, and He will direct and make straight and plain your paths."
Trust God with all your heart and know that He will perfect His plans toward you. Don't try to think of how He will do it and lean on your understanding, just know that He will do it. God loves you and wants all His children to be happy, so stop feeling depressed, worrying about a future you have no control over, and trust in the Lord who has full control over your life and has wonderful plans for you that are greater than your imagination.
Don't let circumstances make you feel unloved, alone, or sad. Have faith in God no matter how bad your situation might be and believe what He is saying concerning your life.
It might be hard now, but God says his plans for you are good so you have no reason to fear. You have a hope for tomorrow and your future is secure.