07| Parties & Apologies

Heyyyyy✨ what's upppp??👀. So I'm like really sorry for not updating for a while but I updated today, so yay!!!
Happy Reading!!

✨✨✨✨✨

JASMINE'S POV
~Friday lunch~
I'm sitting at a table with Ryan, his friends and my best friends, when all of a sudden I see Jacob stand on the table he was having lunch with the twins, one of which I despise.

"Attention everyone, there's a party at my house this evening, and everyone is invited", people start to cheer, while my best friends and I frown in confusion, I thought it was tomorrow, "don't forget to bring a plus one or two, I don't really care—come have fun get drunk and hook up with random people, thank you that is all", he takes a bow and climbs down the table, the cafeteria is filled with chattering.

I managed to avoid Xander all week and now he's probably going to be under the same roof as me for about six hours or so. That's probably the last thing that should be on my mind right now but no, all I've done this week was think about him and what he thinks of me.

I storm down to Jacob's table, grabbing him by his shirt, I smile sweetly(falsely) at the twins, "mind if I steal my TWIN BROTHER for a minute, yeah?", not waiting for their response I start to drag Jacob out of the cafeteria. Once we're out in the hallway I release him and narrow my eyes at him.

He squirms not able to hold my gaze, "what's up sis", he says trying to act casual.

"Why didn't you tell me you changed the date of the party?", I almost yell.

"Well I thought about what Xander said, it will be better if we have it today, it gives us time to clean up tomorrow", he says sheepishly.

"Us? Us? Us?, please tell me you meant horse, because I am not attending your party and there is no way I'm going to clean up".

He groans, "don't you dare groan, it's what you get for not thinking before acting, I mean have you arranged for this, we don't even keep beer in our home and you know that, so tell me Jacob how are you going to prepare for your 'party'", I say putting air quotes around party.

"See that why I have a wonderful lovely sister to prepare everything, besides we got help from Xander and Xavier and your friends could help too, besides you'll know how to make it work—that's why you're awesome and I adore you, yo-"

"I get it", I cut him off hiding my smile, "fine, everyone at our house after school", I say walking off.

"I love you", he yells after me.

"Yeah, yeah, I love you too", I wave him off.

»«»«»«»«»«

~Friday after school~
We're all gathered in the living room, yes Xander is here, I couldn't bring myself to look at him since he had walked in.

"Jas do your thing", Jacob calls me out.

I stand up and look at them, avoiding Xander's eyes, those gray sto-, no focus Jasmine, "alright guys, we have to split up to get this done quickly, so Jacob and Xander go to the supermarket and go get whatever it is we need snacks and beer. Xavier stay here you have to move the couches to the side and Alex, Helen and I will decorate", I say looking around, "is that okay with everyone".

"No", the three boys shout.

I roll my eyes and ask," what is it?", gesturing for Jacob to go first.

"You can't send two boys to go shopping, we'll stray", he says in a duh tone.

"Alright I'll go with you, done",I say solving the problem, feeling proud of myself.