10| New looks & Boyfriends

Happy Reading!!

✨✨✨

JASMINE'S POV
To say the boys were not excited about our shopping spree was an understatement. They were all grumbling and complaining about how girls take forever to shop.

Even quiet Xander was actually complaining, he even made up an excuse about having an errand to run but the boys didn't let him go, telling him he couldn't leave them.

In the end we win and right now we're shopping. Helen calls out to me, I face her seeing her holding a green dress to her fit body.

"Hm, that color makes your hair pop", I say honestly.

"Yeah, you think I should get it?", she asks biting her lip.

"Yeah of course", I look to the side noticing a four inch heeled silver shoe, I go grab it—turning back to face her, I grin excitedly, "pair this with it, you'll look fab. Now go try it on".

She walks to the changing room. Alex and I are looking through some clothes when I notice the boys walking up to us with a bored look on their face. I internally roll my eyes knowing they are about to complain in three...two...

"Girls, how much longer", Jacob groans.

"Oh, just shut up and try to have fun. We've only been here for forty five minutes", Alex snaps.

"Worst forty five minutes of my life", Xander mutters.

I glare at him, I'm about to speak when someone else speaks s

"How do I look?", Helen's voice speaks from behind me.

I turn around and let me say she looks hot. The dress is fitting and stops at her mid-thigh. It's off the shoulder with a heart neckline showing just a little bit of cleavage—paired with the silver heels it looks perfect on her.

"Girl you look hot", Alex and I squeal, she spins showing us the back, earlier on I didn't notice it had an open back.

"You have to get the dress", Jacob says from behind. We all look at him and he looks awestruck, when he noticed we were all staring at him he clears his throat.

"Uh-I mean you look really uh-good and should get it, cos uh-you know, yeah I'll be back", he walks away not waiting for any of us to talk. Oh poor Jacob and naïve Helen, I really hope he tells her soon.

"Okay I think we're done now, hairs and nail next", Alex says earning a groan from the twins and a squeal from Helen and I.

»«»«»«»«»«

We're walking to Steers Burgers were the boys asked us to meet them after getting our hair and nails done.

Helen and I decide to get blonde highlights in our hair, as for Alex her hair is already blonde so she decides to get blue highlights.